65 : Living Nightmare

𝘼/𝙉: 𝘗𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘗𝘖𝘝𝘴

Trigger Warning. Read at your own risk.

------------*------------

Uneasy

That's what I was feeling.
Like I don't belong here.

I was with Kashish at her house. Her parents were happy to see me.

We had been sitting in the living room for the past twenty minutes and talking.

I had never met a girlfriend's parents before so I wasn't hundred percent sure how it goes, but this can't be it.

They weren't asking me about my studies or intentions with their daughter, or how serious I was about her like I thought they might.

Instead, they were asking me about our company, my father, our annual turnover, etc.

It was more like they were interested in my family business. But I didn't wanna judge so I kept quiet.

This was making me uneasy in itself, but adding to it was the fact that Kashish was sitting beside me, well more like almost on me, while she was continuously rubbing my chest.

In front of her parents.

I tried moving her hands a lot of times. I mean isn't it inappropriate to do that while her parents are sitting opposite us and talking to me.

It seems so disrespectful.

But another weird thing was her parents didn't look offended at all.

Well........
Ok then

BUT...

In between all this, I was feeling uneasy about something else too.
I don't know what it was but just a little inkling of something off.
I don't even know what.

" So son, do you find our Kash beautiful? "
Mrs. Avasthi asked. 

" Yes aunty, she is beautiful. "
I murmured. Not because I was shy, but because Kashish was breathing on my neck, and I was highly uncomfortable.

" Oh of course you do. I can even say she's the most beautiful girl you must have ever seen. "
She said smugly.

" I'm sure you feel that way, she's your daughter, and she is undoubtedly beautiful, but I'm sorry to disagree with you. "
I said.

They looked stunned.
Even Kashish froze.

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone. It's just that I hate lying or whatever you can call this.
While I agree she's extremely beautiful, I know someone who's more. "
I said unapologetically while thinking about 𝑴𝒚 𝑨𝒏𝒂.