I smile "thank you!" I then click on the boss.

"I think I'm going to use Tyrannosaurus Rex Gen 2

"I think I'm going to use Tyrannosaurus Rex Gen 2."

After picking my dinosaur to battle with which is the Trex I wait for the battle to begin

After picking my dinosaur to battle with which is the Trex I wait for the battle to begin. While waiting I see DinoTsukki enter the lobby for my teammate choosing. I look at Kei.

"Kei, your joining me in this raid?"

Tsukishima pushes up his glasses "We are Raid buddies."

I must say battling raids with Tsukishima Kei gives me a warm feeling in chest. No it's not heart burn. This is our thing and it's special.
"Use Armor Peircing Rampage,it's attack is 2104. It will do the most damage." Kei eyes me.

"Yeah, that's what I was going to do."

The result of the raid. We win.

"Well that was fun. Want to hit up the Mortem Rex? I can catch Dino's while you battle."

"I'd like to yes." Kei places down his phone and starts to pull out of the gas station.

"So is this how you usually spend you Saturdays?"

Kei smiles "No actually. I'm usually training for volleyball. This is a first."

I look at him "You took time off to do this with me?"

Kei keeps his eyes on the road "don't make it sound weird."

I laugh "I'm not. I'm just happy you want to spend time with me."

He sighs "Your making it sound weird."

"Sorry I'll stop talking"

Tsukishima pulls into the braums parking lot where the Mortem Rex is spotted.

"I don't necessarily want you to stop talking." He side glances at me as he parks the car.

"O-oh. Well I'll let you battle. It looks so cool!!"

I sigh wishing I'm a higher level

I hear Kei Tsk not more than two minutes later.

"Dang.."

I look at his phone to see his team lost.

"You gonna try again?"

He nods "Yeah but probably with a different team. Just because I'm at a higher level doesn't make things easy. In fact things are a lot harder."

I nod and hmm "Missing the noob days I see."

He smirks "Just a bit shorty."