Chapter 37: Any More

I let out a bit of a rough sigh of some sort of relief to my self. As it was that we then did in fact finally just seem to get out of those woods. As it was that it felt like a whole lot of weight and pressure was in fact lifted off of my back, none the less.
As it was that I did in fact realize that it was in fact the case. I felt like I really did in fact not want to look back on that place at all. As the elder tree had in fact been very kind for letting us pass, all at the exact same time too.
As it was clear that she was in fact correct with the fact that she had told us that her fellow trees would not agree with her. As it was clear to me that many of the legion mates were in fact still getting mad at one another, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, the voices had in fact finally began to stop, all at the exact same time as well. Just as soon as it was that we did in fact get out of the rest of those trees, at that. As it was that I knew that the further that we got away from them, the weaker that they would end up being.
I kind of just then did in fact just seem to simply close my eyes for just a few moments time. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel better about this all of course. As I began to start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe, at that.
"Alright... That's over with..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I then quickly did in fact begin to start to open my eyes. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what it was that I had even just said to my self of course.
I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to go right on ahead. And I got my eyes on to Steve and Pokes, all at once, at that. As it was that Pokes did in fact just seem to stop him self at the top of the hill, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to look back at us. As he then also did in fact begin to start to speak to us. Just as soon as it was that he did in fact seem to continue to stare at all of us of course.
As it was that I began to start to realize that it was in fact the case. I did in fact just seem to simply let out another soft sigh to my self. As I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Pokes felt like he just say to us just now.
"Alright... Now that we are out of the trees... We should have a clear path ahead of us... Hopefully..." He said, as it was that he did in fact just seem to squint his eyes. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said what it was that he had said at the end.
I kind of just shivered quite a bit, just as soon as it was that I did in fact realize that it was the case. As I then did in fact just seem to simply just let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self as well. As I then began to look right back on over towards Steve.
Steve did in fact have his eyes wide still, at that. Just as soon as it was that Pokes had in fact said just what it was that he had even just said, none the less. As I just then my self, did in fact begin to start to speak up to him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that. He then did in fact just seem to turn his head right on over towards me of course. As it was clear to me that he was listening as to just what it was that I felt like I just say to him in the very first place any ways.
"What the hell does that mean?" I asked Steve, as if it was that he was the witch all of the sudden. And that he could in fact read in to people's thoughts and their minds, at that. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was really even thinking just now, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to just go right on ahead, none the less. And I just simply kept my self calm and normal for the time being. That was when it was that Steve then did in fact just seem to shake his head right back on over towards me.
As he also then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to me. Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that of course. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say just now, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
"I don't have a single clue... Nor do I really want to know... What ever it is, it can't be that awful... Like he said..." He said back to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to look right back on over towards Pokes of course, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead of course. And I then did in fact just seem to simply close my eyes, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to start to calm my self down, as I saw him nod back to Pokes.
I too did in fact just seem to start to look right on over towards the goblin my self, at that. As I saw that the goblin did in fact still seem to have his eyes wide just now, at that. As it was clear that he had in fact seen as to just what it was that Pokes had in fact done, never the less.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a bit longer. That was when it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to us. As it was that I once again began to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say just now, all at once.
"Okay... Well... Let's keep going til it is real dark, that way we don't have to worry about the trees any more..." He said back to me and Steve, at that. As it was that I then did in fact feel like he too did in fact have a fair point on just what it was that he had even just said, none the less.
As it was that I kind of began to start to calm my self down, all at once. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, none the less. That Steve then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head back on over towards the entire legion, at that.
He did in fact just seem to stare at them all for quite a bit of some time. As he did in fact just seem to have a serious look as he did as such a thing like that. As I of course then also began to start to hear him, as he then did in fact just seem to begin to start to speak right on over towards us all, all at the exact same time too.
I just seemed to simply just stare at Steve for a bit more time. As I began to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self all at the exact same time too. And I began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say just now, at that.
"Alright... You heard the goblin... Let's just keep going... We still have a bit of some day light... We don't want to stop here..." He said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he seemed to have simply just said what it was that the goblin had said.
Only, it seemed like it was that it seemed like he was telling them that it was an order. Rather than the fact that it was that the goblin had said it merely as a suggestion. As it was that I kind of did in fact just seem to start to hear a voice, at that.
As it was that Connor then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to simply just stand there and stare at him. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that my friend felt like he must say, all at the exact same too.
"No offense... But hell... Any thing is better than those retched woods..." He said, as it was that I knew that he had said no offense. As it was clear to me that he was not meaning it towards us at all. As it was clear that no one wanted to stay in those woods, none the less.
But it was more the fact that he seemed to be apologizing to the trees, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just rolled my eyes at the thought of that, all at the exact same time as well. As I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away from all of them of course.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to simply just keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could even do in the mean time. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to look at Pokes.
As Pokes of course, he did in fact just seem to begin to take the lead, all at the exact same time too. Such as it was that he had in fact seemed to have been doing all day. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Not too much longer..." I said to my self, as it was that I did in fact feel very exhausted from the day so far, none the less. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply just stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once.
As I eventually also did in fact just seem to start to walk with Steve. As we did in fact all begin to start to follow as to just where ever it was that Pokes was in fact trying to take us just now. As I then began to start to continue to go right on ahead of course, all at the exact same time as well.
And I began to start to just keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could. As I did in fact just seem to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that they had been on before now. As it was that I felt like I just simply did in fact need to follow the goblin.
I kind of also did in fact just seem to lean back a little bit, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that for the most part, all at the exact same time as well. That it was in fact safe enough for me to go right on ahead of course.
And I could in fact just simply stop my self and not stick with Steve, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was safe to be with every one else. As I no longer had to be up at the front, which always made me feel like I was under a lot of pressure.
As it was that it meant that every one that was behind me was in fact staring at me of course. As I then did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a rough sigh of some sort of relief to my self, at that. As I once again began to start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe, just as it was that I had done long before now.
"Alright... Let's just take a step back..." I said to my self, as it was that I happily did in fact do exactly as to just what it was that I had told my self to do, none the less. As it was that I then did in fact let a few people pass me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that of course. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see my best friend. Which I still felt quite a bit surprised as to just what it was that he had told us all earlier, all at the exact same time too.
As I then did in fact just seem to see that he did in fact just seem to walk up to me, all at once. Almost as if all of this was in fact okay, and that this was all just fine, none the less. Which I felt like it was not the case what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
Either way it did in fact just so happen to be just now, at that. He did in fact just seem to simply begin to start to speak right on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must even say to me just now, at that.
"Well... I am glad all of that is over with... At least for the time being..." He said, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I saw that he too did in fact just seem to start to still have his head a bit low to the ground. As I wondered as to just what ever it was that the trees had been telling him.
I kind of felt like it might have some thing to do with his brother. And about doing some thing to me, or perhaps do some thing to the king. As it was that I kind of shivered at those thoughts, all at the exact same time too.
As I sure hoped that it was that he was not at all thinking those kind of thoughts, none the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to simply shy away from him. Which it was that I hoped that he had not noticed me do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak right back on over towards him. As I saw that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes right on to me just now. As it was clear to me, that he was in fact listening as to just what ever it was that I felt like I must say to him just now.
"Yeah... I hope so too... Now... I guess it's just my father..." I said to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just how much that all was in fact really true, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact just seem to simply get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts. As I then did in fact just seem to simply keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could.
Doing as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. I did in fact just seem to simply keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I could all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to start to hear his voice once again, at that.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to start to feel like he had some thing else to me. As it was that I really did in fact not want to talk to any one just right now, at that. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say to me just now, any ways, none the less.
"Yeah... Well... Hopefully it won't be too much longer... We don't know what the hell we are getting our selves in too... For all we know, this could be a whole lot of trouble..." He said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just shivered a little bit, as to just what it was that he had even just said, none the less.
As it was that I was in fact kind of worried as to the fact as to just what it was that he had said. And just how true that it might actually be, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I knew that Pokes and Joggs had in fact not told us all too great stuff about the dwarven king, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to close my eyes all at the exact same time too. As it was that it seemed like the conversation was in fact over just now. As I let Kips just simply continue to walk right on ahead of me of course, all at once.
That was when it was that I just simply did in fact just seem to continue to go right on ahead. And I my self, began to start to speak under my own breathe for not the first time, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... Hopefully..." I said to my self, not all too sure as to just how much hope it was that I really had on just what it was that I had even just said to my self of course. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply just get my mind and my focus off of all of that other stuff.
Once it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to start to just breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh. As I then did in fact just seem to open my eyes as I had done as such a thing like that.
As it was that I kind of just stood there and stared for just a little bit of some time. As it was that we then did in fact just seem to start to go right down the hill, all at once. As it was that it seemed like this might actually be the end of the trees, at least for the first part of the journey, none the less.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to stare down at the legion, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact just seem to just begin to hear the voice of some one right beside me. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be to me, that Mitch was now starting to speak to me all of the sudden.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to realize that it was the case. I kind of rolled my eyes as it was that I just then did in fact begin to look right on over towards him of course. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say just now, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"You don't still trust Kips do you? After what he told us... Man... He's been so strange in this group and he's only been in here for a year..." He said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he then did in just seem to have his eyes wide as to just what it was that he had even said.
I kind of just once again did in fact just seem to shiver all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just simply did my best to try to not think on what it was that he had said too much. As it was that I really did in fact not want to discredit my friend all too much, all at the exact same time too.
Though, I was still a little bit worried as to the fact that it was. That what if it was that Mitch had said to me was in fact right, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that I was not the only one that really did in fact not know all too much about him, none the less.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply just stand there and stare at Mitch for just a little while longer of course. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to decide that I was going to make my decision about it all, none the less. As I then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards Mitch, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that once again. I saw that he had his eyes wide him self, as he did in fact just seem to simply just stare right back at me. As it was clear to me, that he was in fact starting to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I must say to him just now, all at the exact same time too.
"Man... I don't know what the hell to trust any more..."