23- Love And Leave It Alone

Start from the beginning

" Mickie is one hell of a lucky girl." I said half sadly. "And I know what I'm talking about." I winked.

I tried to lighten up the mood, but the truth is, I still was in love with him when I arrived here, and I think I still have feelings. I just didn't think he'd move on that fast, and apparently, Mickie isn't his first girlfriend since he arrived here.

" Well, it works for us because we're both hard workers, and really demanding towards ourselves and the others." He chuckled. "We work out the same way, if I can say so."

" I'm happy for you Phil." I said truthfully. "I'm happy that you're happy."

" Thank you, and I hope you can be happy here too in the future." He patted my back.

" I am happy, I just have to work on not letting nostalgia take over." I chuckled.

At that moment we heard Scott clearing his voice behind us, and I got out of Phil's embrace. Phil went to get a shower and Scott came to sit next to me. Judging by his face, I'm not going to get a nice talk.

"What kind of game are you playing?" He asked angrily. "You perfectly know that Phil has a girlfriend!"

"I wasn't trying to do anything like that!" I protested. "He was the one hugging me, to comfort me! I didn't ask for anything, and I even told him I was happy he got a girlfriend."

" Wait, what were you sad about?" His tone lowered a little.

" No, it's dumb." I said and tried to get up, but he grabbed my wrist.

" Tell me, please, It's important if it got you sad." He said calmly.

" I just miss my friends okay?" I sighed. "It's a big change for me, so please don't laugh."

" I'm not laughing am I?" He smiled softly. "I can understand the change, and I'm sorry I yelled at you, that was totally uncalled for. I must be a little tired."

" It's okay, don't worry."

I smiled at him and Phil joined us. They played video games, while I read comics, sitting in the corner of the couch, taking as less space as I could. Then Scott went to make lunch, and they both went to take a nap. After all, that's why Mondays are for. I decided I would call Luke, since I'm alone. I was afraid he wouldn't answer since he doesn't have my number, but he did almost as soon as it started ringing.

" Hey who's that, if you're here to threaten again, just please stop." He said, visibly exhausted.

" No, Luke, it's me, Roxanne." I introduced.

" Oh, oh erm Roxanne. "He seemed really embarrassed. "Sorry, hum, how are you ?"

" I'm fine, but it doesn't seem like you are, what's happening ?" I asked concerned.

" No, nothing, just the non original bullies crap." He said. "I'll get over it."

" Hey, you know that you can talk to Michael and Calum right ?" I told him. "They can help you with that."

" Nah, I don't want to bother them, It will be over soon, they'll get bored of it eventually." He said, trying his best to believe his own lie.

" Well if you say so." I conceded, not too sure. "But please, if it's starting to get dangerous, talk to the guys alright ?"

" Yeah, I will." He stuttered. "Not to seem rude, but what did you call me for? "

"Oh, just to ask how you were doing, and how was singing with the band?"