Anime Kimi Ni Todoke

"If you're at a loss for words, you don't have to force yourself. That in itself is a form of comfort."

~ Shouta Kazehaya

"Because we can't understand each other, it makes us want to make things clear even more."

~ Sawako Kuronuma

"There's no knowing how others are feeling unless you ask them. And your feelings can't get through to others unless you tell them directly."

~ Sawako Kuronuma

"It was like you brought color to my life. You changed my life, all by yourself."

~ Sawaka Kuronuma

"Blaming others isn't going to resolve anything. There'll be a lot of things that are injust throughout your life. You will have to stand up by yourself."

~ Kazuichi Arai

"The longer you're with someone, the tougher it is to part ways."

~ Sawako Kuronuma

"There's no knowing how others are feeling unless you ask them. And your feelings can't get through to others unless you tell them directly."

~ Sawako Kuronuma

"She was stolen away before I even realized I liked her."

~ Kento Miura

"If you can tell me what you want to say, tell me then. I want to hear it... Because no matter what you say, my feelings won't change."

~ Shouta Kazehaya

"When you talk properly, you get your feelings across properly, right?"

~ Shouta Kazehaya

"When I told him my feelings, he understood. When I said I wasn't lying, he believed me."

~ Sawako Kuronuma

"So she knows how to smile."

~ Kento Miura

~* ~* ~* ~*

It has been ages since the last time I updated. But, here I am! It's because after I got a 1 month vacation, I was transferred to a new school. You know how that feels like... It sucks!

Anyways, have you seen this anime, anyone? (HAI!) If you haven't, I totally suggest it!

xoxoxo