Anime Naruto Shippuuden

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!"

~ Uzumaki Naruto

"Those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called filth, but those who don't care about their companions... are even lower than filth."

~ Uchiha Obito

"I understand now. Even if I must take the devil's fruit, I must gain power. I am an avenger."

~ Uchiha Sasuke

"There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms."

~ Yamanaka Ino

"The weaker you are the louder you bark."

~ Tenten

"Just shut up for once! What the hell do you know about it?! It's not like you ever had a family in the first place! You were on your own right from the beginning, what makes you think you know anything about it?! Huh?! I'm suffering now because I had those ties, how on earth could you possibly understand, what it feels like to lose all that?!"

~ Uchiha Sasuke (Talking to Naruto)

"On that day, you taught me that solitude is painful! I understand that so well right now. I have family, and I have friends but if you're gone... To me... It will be the same as being alone."

~ Haruno Sakura (Talking to Sasuke)

"A soul needs a purpose to live... and so I concluded that my purpose was to kill everyone besides myself. I felt alive..."

~ Gaara Of The Desert

"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."

~ Uchiha Madara

"What I'm saying is, in the end, everyone is alone, right?"

~ Tenten

"There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you."

~ Orochimaru

"All I've been doing is watching you two from behind... now, get a good look at my back!"

~ Haruno Sakura

"A genius, huh? What does that mean? 'Genius'? So I was not born with a whole 'lot of natural talent, gifted like Neji ... but I work hard and I never give up! That is my gift; that is my ninja way!"

~ Rock Lee

"I won't allow my comrades to die. I'll protect you with my life. Trust me."

~ Hatake Kakashi

"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."

~ Pain / Nagato

"The pain of being alone...is not an easy one to bear..why is it...that I can understand your pain? But...I already have many people who are important to me now...and I can't let you hurt any of them...even if I have to kill you!"

~ Uzumaki Naruto

"You aren't even worth killing, foolish little brother."

~ Uchiha Itachi

"If you think I'm just a foolish kid ruled by his emotions, that's fine. Following Itachi's path would be childish, the whispering of fools who don't know hatred. If anyone else tries to ridicule the way I live, I'll slaughter everyone they ever cared about. And then maybe they'll understand what it's like to taste...a little of my hatred."

~ Uchiha Sasuke

"The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It's one of the never-ending cycles in life."

~ Hatake Kakashi

"Being hurt inevitably breeds feelings of hatred towards your attacker. But when we hurt others, we have to deal with their hatred for us, and out own feelings of guilt. But knowing what it feels like to be hurt is exactly why we try to be kind to others. That's what makes us human."

~ Jiraiya

"True beauty lies in things that last forever, never rotting or fading."

~ Sasori Of The Red Sand

"Bah, you men are all alike. Without women around, there'd be no one to reject your advances and toughen you up. "

~ Tsunade

"Art is something that blossoms for an instant before withering away. Art is beauty that last for just a moment. To me, the essence of art is... AN EXPLOSION!"

~ Deidara

"Silver and Gold may shine more brightly than copper, and are more valuable because of it, but if you gather enough copper together, it's worth just as much as that one gold coin."

~ Darui

*~*~*~*~*~

How you doin' guys? :D

I was really excited to do this part, because Naruto Shippuuden is one of my favorite anime series.

This is all for my fellow Naruto fan out there!!! YAAY! XD

xoxo