Anime AnoHana

"I don't care if you think I'm crazy or weird."

~ Jinta "Jintan" Yadomi

"You say you're doing it for Meiko's sake, and all of you are just going on as if nothing's changed."

~ Menma's Mom

"Wait! you cant go yet! wait! They all loved you."

~ Jinta "Jintan" Yadomi

"Nothing you or your friends say will affect my life in any way, shape, or form."

~ Jinta "Jintan" Yadomi

"We'll grow up. And as the seasons rush past the flowers blooming along the roadside will change, too. I wonder... What were the names of the flowers that bloomed during that season? They trembled slightly in the breeze, felt a little prickly to touch... and when you moved your nose close to them, they gave off the dress scent of sunlight. In time, that scent will fade. And we'll grow up. But... I'm sure those flowers will continue to bloom somewhere. Yes. We'll go on... granting the wishes of those flowers forever."

~ Jinta "Jintan" Yadomi

"Everyone has changed. That's not it... the one who's changed most, is me."

~ Jinta "Jintan" Yadomi

"I love you. It's the "I want to marry you" type of I love you."

~ Jinta "Jintan" Yadomi

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to use me to restore balance to your self-esteem."

~ Tsurumi "Tsuruku" Chiriko

"To Tsuruko: I love how gentle you are"

"To Yukiatsu: I love how you always work so hard"

"To Popo: I love how funny you are"

"To Anaru: I love how you're always level-headed"

~ Meiko "Menma" Honma

"I want to spend more time with all of you."

~ Meiko "Menma" Honma

"I want to be Friend with everyone until the end. Please."

~ Meiko "Menma" Honma

"Thanks for everything today.

Tomorrow I'll go to Heaven.

Please be my Friends until the very end."

~ Meiko "Menma" Honma

"If I would've had a normal life, I wonder if when I got older, I would've married you..."

~ Meiko "Menma" Honma

"After all, I don't even know why I'm here."

~ Meiko "Menma" Honma

"You found...me..."

~ Meiko "Menma" Honma

"Menma, we found you!"

~*~*~*~*~*~

Yo!

I know it got me too long to update. I've been quite busy lately with stuffs. Just kidding XD. It's just that, I didn't had the chance to use the laptop during these recent days. But, here ya go....

Have you seen this anime, AnoHana? Did it make you cry?

I have seen it, but, didn't make me cry. Maybe I got a heart of stone. Just kidding again. The truth is, I'm actually sensitive. But, I really didn't cried, I swear...

xoxo