Anime Fairy Tail

"Always trying to make myself seem strong... So I locked my own heart in a suit of armor."

~ Erza Scarlet

"I refuse to stand by and watch you give up. I won't lose you, I can't. We'll walk away from this battle together."

~ Erza Scarlet

"I find no fault with you when it comes to standing against your enemy with courage. However, every few have the strength to sheath their sword once it's out."

~ Gildart Clive

"I always cursed my own life. The anxiety, anger and hatred I couldn't suppress. However, when I stopped to look at the sky... I realized just how small I am. There is an endless world spreading before me."

~ Ultear Milkovich

"If you truly desire greatness, you must first know what makes you weak!"

~ Erza Scarlet

"The pain of getting hit, the frustration of loosing, the joy of winning, all of that. "They've been driven into this body, fists, and this head. It becomes my strength in the next fight. All of my battles up to now, those memories, they are all of my power."

~ Gray Fullbuster

"Everyone makes mistakes, but then you recover. Look at all of the friends you have here who adore you. It would be difficult for anything to change that. If you keep that in mind, you should be able to get back on your feet any number of times."

~ Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki

"You see, for as long as we draw breath into our lungs, we shall keep hope alive inside our hearts."

~ Erza Scarlet

"I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want."

~ Gray Fullbuster

"I will fight for my friends than watching them get hurt, I will fight for those I love."

~ Erza Scarlet

"Feelings can be controlled, but tears never lie."

~ Erza Scarlet

"If you are lookin' back all the time, you'll never get ahead!"

~ Gray Fullbuster

"Magic is not meant to be used to kill people... but without power we can't even protect the ones we love..."

~ Mirajane Strauss

"They all grow up, the youths that are going to live in this era. Go forward, youths. Like a wind on a field. Your burning blood, sweat, and tears... are as beautiful as a parasol. Show no fear, youths."

~ Mavis Vermillion

"The fact that I'm standing here means that I'm resolved to fight for my guild. I do not need your sympathy. As long as I'm still standing, please come at me with all you've got! Please do!"

~ Wendy Marvell

"There are things in this world that you cannot oppose, no matter how hard you try."

~ Zeref

"Even if I can't see you... Even if we are separated far apart from each other... I'll always be watching after you. I'll definitely watch over you forever..."

~ Makarov Dreyar

"In that case, you have nothing to fear. Mistakes aren't made by locking your feelings away and holding back... They're made while wearing your heart on your sleeve."

~ Mavis Vermillion

"Listen up, brats! Today's defeat is the seed for tomorrow's victory! We'll rise up and show them! We don't know the meaning of giving up!"

~ Makarov Dreyar

"Sincere feelings transcend time and connect hearts."

~ Fairy Tail

*~*~*~*

This part is dedicated to all Fairy Tail fans! (n_n)/

And to my sister, @Aqua_Current who is a big fan of Fairy Tail

Do you guys like it?