Anime Clannad/Clannad ~After Story~

"A girl I don't know... She isn't talking to me... She is probably talking to someone in her heart."

                -Okazaki Tomoya (Clannad)

"Love is like a firework from the past... it's more beautiful for it to go to pieces and scatter far off."

                -Shima  (Clannad ~After Story~)

"The world is beautiful. Even if you're full of tears and sadness, open your eyes. Do what you want to do. Be what you want to be. Find friends. Don't be in a hurry to grow up. Take your time."

                -Kotomi's parents (Clannad)

"We didn't give up on  our dream! We changed our dreams into your dream! That's what parents do! That's what family does!"

        -Furukawa Akio (Clannad)

"The day before yesterday, I saw a rabbit. Yesterday, it was a deer. And today, It's you."

        -Ichinose Kotomi (Clannad)

"No matter how cold and distant people may become, on the inside something warm and precious always remains, something that never changes. To me, that's what family is like."

        -Sakagami Tomoyo (Clannad)

"Tomoya, Nagisa isn't just our daughter, she's our hope. So I want you to know that today you're part of that hope, too. So never forget that your happiness is our happiness as well. In other words, try your best to be happy, okay?

        -Furukuwa Sanae (Clannad ~After Story~)

If you feel like crying you shouldn't hold back your tears. You should let it all out while you still can...because when you get bigger sometimes you can't cry even if you have something to cry about."

        -Okazaki Tomaya (Clannad ~After Story~)

"Meeting you was the best thing that ever happened to me. You made me so happy. I don't want you to be lost or afraid or anything like that. From here on out, I know things might be hard sometimes. But no matter what, please don't ever regret the time we spent together.

        -Furukawa Nagisa (Clannad ~After Story~)

 ~*~*~*~*

Anyone a fan of Clannad/Clannad ~After Story~ out there?

Vote and let me know your comments. You can also request anime. 

Thank you! (n_n)/