Anime Sword Art Online

"I was just dreaming a little. About my old world. It's strange. In the dream, I wondered if everything here, in Aincard, if everything that had happened with you, was only a dream. I was really scared. I'm happy this wasn't a dream."

~ Asuna

"I too, was looking for something. Something real in this world. For me, it was the warmth of your hand.

~ Lisbeth

"Even if I die, you keep living okay? Live to see the end of this world, and to see why it was born. Live to see why a weak girl like me ended up here. And the reason you and I met."

~ Sachi

"There's no meaningful difference between a real and a virtual world. It's pointless to ask anyone who they really are. All you can do is accept and believe in them, because whoever they are in your mind, is their true identity."

~ Kirito

"No point in wondering who someone really is, all you can do is trust them and accept them for who they are. Because the person you come to know is who that person really is."

~ Kirito

"Rather than leaving someone to die, I'd much rather die together with them."

~ Kirito

"I'd rather trust and regret, than doubt and regret."

~ Kirito

"If we make it back to the real world, I'll find you. And fall in love with you all over again."

~ Asuna

"Levels are just numbers. In this world, strength is just an illusion. There are more important things."

~ Kirito

"You can go anywhere you want in this world with a single blade. This may be a virtual world, but I feel more alive here than in the real world."

~ Kirito

"It is pointless to question who someone really is. All you can do is believe and accept. Because the way you perceive someone is their true identity."

~ Kirito

"I'd rather die with someone than let that person die before my eyes. More so if she's a girl like you."

~ Kirito

"Sometimes the things that matter the most are right in front of you."

~ Asuna

"All this time, I seriously thought that it's better to die than to live your life alone."

~ Kirito

"It's impossible to work hard for something you don't enjoy."

~ Silica

"Life isn't just doing things for yourself. It's possible to live in such a way that other people's happiness, makes you happy too."

~ Asuna

"The main reason I got stronger was so I'd be able to survive."

~ Kirito

"Everyone smiles, when they are with you. Please... from now on, go and help people in my place. Share your happiness with them."

~ Yui

"Whether here or in the real world, you can cry when it hurts. There's no rule that you can't show feelings just because it's a game."

~ Kirito

"In every world, once you die, you're gone."

~ Kayaba Akihiko

"When I began thinking of him as I fell asleep, I stopped having nightmares. I began to look forward to seeing him. For the first time since I arrived here, I was happy."

~ Asuna

"There is one thing I've learned here. To keep doing your best, up until the very end."

~ Asuna

"A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something."

~ Kayaba Akihiko

"Real pain is the result of losing someone you care about."

~ Kirito

"If you married someone, that means you love every side of your significant other that you already know. So if you find a new side after to love, doesn't that mean you'll love your partner even more?"

~ Kirito

"If that bullet could also kill a player in the real world, and if you didn't shoot them, you or someone you loved would be killed, could you still pull the trigger?"

~ Kirito

"No matter what my heart will be forever yours and I will fight until the day I see you again."

~ Kirito

"Just consider hardships as another part of training and keep working hard."

~ Klein

*~ *~*~*~

Wazzup?

Okay, that's what I'm also thinking. I've had enough shounen, maybe I'll do shoujo next time... So, look forward for it :)

xoxo