Recovery and Recruitment

Start bij het begin

And the same goes for you, Young Bakugo, do you realize that, you were able to smile in the face of defeat?

I walked over to Aizawa, though she'd probably rather I call her Y/n.

I chuckled.

You, my dear child, are truly something special.
Nothing short of your parents. You have shown me time and time again that there is hope for the future of this world.

It's nice to know we truly do have a guardian Angel.

I took a step back to view my three kids.

I can't wait to see how much stronger you all get.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~

Izuku POV

So much happened this school year.

Some of us found out weaknesses, and learned to move past them.

Some of us learned what it really takes to be a hero.

Some of us tasted failure.

We struggled with our own powerlessness, then we moved toward bright new goals.

And so, with these bittersweet feelings, our final exams ended.

???? POV

I observed the photo of the fluffy green haired boy, with the h/c haired and dead eyed girl.

Although her eyes seemed empty, her expression showed true happiness.

Something I could not relate to.

Her arm was thrown around him and he was blushing furiously.

They both looked happy.

It was a photo of them after they won the second challenge of the UA sports fest.

"Are you curious, Tomura Shigaraki?" Kurogiri asked.

"About these two?" I replied back plainly.

"Izuku Midoriya and Y/n Aizawa-" Kurogiri recited their names.

"Perhaps." I said, "all I know is that I don't think I'd like to follow through with giving her to our client to kill. I believe she could be a useful asset to the league."

"Given her tragic backstory I bet she has a darkside. Activate it, and boom, we have an op wild card on our hands." I pondered.

"I wouldn't assume it to be that easy to break a spirit like hers from what I've seen. She may be a child but in terms of strength she is much more than just that. We've seen it firsthand with our nomu." Kurogiri said.

It was then the door began to jingle slightly, before flinging open.

"Shigaraki." I could hear a man from the door.

I recognized the voice as Giran's.

"Your league has been the talk of the town for the last several days. Word on the streets is you're about to start something big." He said, smirking with his tone.

"And? Who did you bring?" I asked.

Giran chuckled and stepped back to let in a group of two people.

"So it's really you, huh? I've seen you in pictures. But I gotta say, you're way grosser in person." A tall boy with black hair and stitches muttered, as he walked in.