Alisa smiled. They never had interaction with one another because he would always be next to the princess. She was looking at him from afar all alone.

"No. I have a crush on you… alone."

Mikhael didn't seem impressed. He sighed and advised.

"You should've told me."

"I was scared."

"If I had known that you like me, I wouldn't have let you see what I did with the princess. It's not that I care about you in that way but I don't intend to stain your heart either. I want to keep our relationship casual with clear boundaries. If we had to end it, I want it to end on good terms."

Alisa smiled slightly. It is better this way right? At least he thought about her. Even if it's not romantically. When she tried to respond, Mikhael brushed the hair that dropped on her face.

"I'm sorry."

It felt like an electric ran through her heart. Alisa looked at the man who threw an apology in the most unexpected way possible, he was being sincere.

"Yes… ahh… I don't know what to say."

The woman tried to calm down. She wasn't that excited about the apology but still it felt warm. It was unexpected to hear it directly from him… she didn't even ask for it.

"I will try not to bring the Princess's name when I'm with you. But I need you to not cross the line like last night too. Let's respect each other's boundaries, Duchess."

"Yes… can you hug me? Can… Can I hug you?"
She was all stuttered and flushed. Mikhael pulled her close. He then put her head into his solid chest. Alisa gasped. She hugged the man back tightly.

~

On the king size bed, the bedsheet was messed up just like the body that laid on it. Hugging the blanket, teardrops kept pouring down slowly through her cheeks. Looking blankly at the invisible air, her body filled with pain.

The man who destroyed her ego had destroyed her body as well. Everywhere on her body, from head to toe, stained by the traces he left. The thing between her legs was throbbing in pain. She couldn't even move a little. The maids looked worried from afar. They weren't allowed to take care of her. He left a command that nobody should help her get ready nor with the physical pain she was feeling.

"... Call Mikhael for me…" .

"We can't do that, your highness… we're really sorry.."

"Call him… I need him… please… I need him here..."

"That bastard won't come."

A deep voice rang the pain in her body. She felt sick to her stomach. Henry sat next to the woman who couldn't even move an inch. Brushing the hair that fell over her soaked face, he claimed.

"Let's see if you will die not meeting him for a few days."

She closed her eyes knowing that she couldn't win him anyway. Nobody was on her side. They gave her to him as if she was a prostitute. Her own father and her own family. Her heart ached while the dizziness hit her. Mikhael's face reflected in her mind. It has only been a few days that they hadn't seen each other but it felt like a thousand years.

"Are you ignoring my words right now?"

"Hugh…!"

She screamed in pain when a finger rubbed the weak spot that was swollen due to the overdoing sex and became painful. She turned to look at the sitting man, her eyes trembling in pain and hatred.

"Don't look at me like that. I'm a bastard. I may fuck you right now."

He worded sarcastically but he may as well do it so he can humble the woman down. She flinched when he reached out to her face. Henry held her chin.

"Do you know how miserable you look right now?"

"..."

"Maybe that bastard was having a good time with his wife. After all, he's married? Who knows… he may even forgot about you at the moment."

"Please stop…"

"Beg."

"..."

"If you want sympathy from me. Beg."

"Please leave me alone.. hugh!"

She shuddered so hard when he rubbed her secret place again. Pain pierced through her whole body. She placed her hand on the hand that cornered itself between her legs. The maids had to stop breathing for a while with his cruel action.

"Ugh…!"

Rowena cried when he rubbed it again. Tears immediately left her eyes like they were suppressed for too long.

"Ugh…!"

"It must hurt a lot."

"I'm sorry… I'm sorry.. please stop…"

"Why don't you call for that bastard again? You kept on calling for him since last night when I was fucking you up until this moment. Why are you stopping now? Call for him to help. Call now! What was his name again?"

"Hugh.."

"Your majesty…! Please have mercy!"

The maids kneeled down from afar because Rowena looked like the pain was eating her sense away. Henry turned to the maids while the small body shook.

"Get out."

"Please have mercy, your majesty…! She only needed him because he's the one who would be by her side on her darkest day. Please don't torment her highness anymore.."

"Shut up and get out."

The maids hurriedly ran out when he glared at them.

"Isn't it time to drop your pride, princess? With me, you don't have it your way like you're with your manwhore. Be a good girl."

"I'm sorry…" she sobbed.

"Anything else?"

"I'm sorry… please stop… your majesty… please stop it…"

The mighty Rowena accepted her fate before falling down completely to the bed. She collapsed. But her hands were still trembling. Henry threw the blanket away. Some biting marks left on her body by him became blue and black. He spread her legs apart and gazed at the swollen entrance. It was so red that it almost looked like blood and swelled real bad. He then patted her small shoulder lightly when she shuddered again.