Character Info

Hello everyone! It is I, X, the most inconsistent writer in the universe. I'm probably biting off way more than I can chew, but you know, I go through phases of fandoms and waves of inspiration, only to crash back down to being basically dead, so whatever! Updates are going to be inconsistent, but that gives me more time to think thoroughly with my writing.

        Anyways! Here is the info page on MC. Hope you all enjoy it!

Characteristics

Name: (L/n) (Y/n)

Gender: Female (cisgender because I do not have the experience of those in the trans community and i don't wanna write anything transphobic)

Age: 15 (in the beginning), 3700+ (Chronologically)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Birthday: Your birthday!

Hair color: Your beautiful hair color

Eye color: Your beautiful Eye color!

Height: your height, but just know that I'm envisioning you to be no taller than 5'6, which is Senku's height, sorry to the tall ladies out there, you're still beautiful!

Personal Information

Status: Alive

Relatives: (L/n) (F/n), (L/n) (M/n)

Occupation: Student

Affiliation: The Kingdom of Science

Nationality: Japanese

Personality

        (Y/n), is like every other student in high school, studying, hanging out with friends, and doing extracurricular activities. Her friends, Yuzuriha, Taiju, and Senku always made her life a little chaotic in any sort of way, and she likes her life like that.

        (Y/n) is a smart person, considering she specializes in math and science to further her music career. Though, her playfulness can get on the nerves of Senku, but earn her a high five from Taiju.

        (Y/n) understands when there are moments that need seriousness. Empathy and compassion are two traits of why people turn to (Y/n) when they feel sad.

History

Early Life

        Every member of the (L/n) family are doctors/physicians. The pressure of having to be a doctor and physician. Difference? Physicians can prescribe medicine and refer to specialists, while doctors can do things like surgeries. From a young age, (Y/n) had studied medicine and her strict parents paved the path towards the medical field for her. Her parents had her study chemistry, biology, genetics, and medicine.

        Senku was the first friend she made when they were in elementary school, with Senku looking over (Y/n)'s shoulder and saw she was reading a biology book. They started talking about the topic, and that's how their friendship started.

        Taiju came along a little while later, when Senku was testing some experiments while (Y/n) only watched, reading a book, not getting involved.

Pre-Petrification

        In high school, (Y/n) had joined her light green haired friend in the science lab, studying biology and genetics most of the time, since those two would be the most prominent for her doctor and physician career.

        Senku, Taiju, and Yuzuriha remained as (Y/n)'s best friends. These four always did something together, whether it was Senku making a rocket ship, watching (Y/n) compete, just overall being an amazing friend group.

        On the day of their petrification, (Y/n) watched Taiju's confession to Yuzuriha with her best friend, smiling and excited to finally have her friends dating. When the green light hit, the only thing that had kept her conscious was occupying her mind with all the information she's ever learned.

The New Stone Age

        (Y/n) woke up to the sounds of wildlife, something she wasn't supposed to be hearing on school grounds. After closer inspection, she saw that she wasn't on school grounds, and found that quite annoying. She decided to investigate, before she was found by a familiar scientist.

        More will be added as the story progresses.