Chapter 20- Brownies!

❝𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴.❞

[    C  A  N    I    B  E    H  A  P  P  Y  ?    ]

. . .

MOVIES WEREN'T IZUKUS FEAT.

That much Shota, Hizashi, and Hitoshi figured out when he accidentally guessed the entire plot of the movie they were watching and had the brilliant idea of telling the three Aizawas about it. [Sarcasm, if you can't tell.]

"I bet he's going to steal the rope and climb the wall from the left of the behind on the hole, then get wounded because the rope had acid on it."

"Oh my God, Izuku!!"

"Seriously, kid...!"

"There's a hole?!"

Izuku turned his head towards the agitated family with a poker-face, slightly tilting his head, "Is there something wrong?"

Hizashi slapped his hand on his husbands' mouth before he could say something harsh, a sweat drop popped on the back of Hizashi's head as he smiled awkwardly at Izuku,

"U‐uh, no! Of course not! No‐nothing's wrong, haha! Haha..."

Hizashi was bad at lying.

The greenette only nodded with a poker-face again and said, "Well please don't scream, I'm trying to enjoy the movie.", before turning to the TV again, shoving a popcorn to his face.

Hizashi had to hold back the agitated Aizawa for that one.

And just like that, Izuku spoiled what happens next in the movie for the fourth time, and once again, for the fourth time, Hizashi stopped Aizawa from swearing Izuku out.

...Hitoshi sat quietly in the corner, wondering where in the world the hole came from, his little‐to‐no remaining braincell slowly poof‐ing into nonexistence.

Izuku felt a slight glint amusement in his soul at Aizawa's jaw dropped look as what Izuku predicated happened in exact motion in the movie.

Hitoshi, Hizashi, and Aizawa [Well, technically, they're all Aizawas] all jumped to Izuku, their faces close to him as he looked at them with a slight twitch of hand, not expecting the sudden movement as he forced down his instinct to flinch.

Hitoshi was the first to move, shaking Izuku back and forwards by the shoulders, shouting, "HOW!? WHEN?! WHAT?! WHO!? WHY?!"

Hizashi calmed a bit after Hitoshi's outburst, now trying to stop him from shaking the poor Izuku to death.

While Hizashi was distracted with Hitoshi, Aizawa swiftly turned his head towards Izuku, a serious deadly look in his eyes.

"How did y‐"