Chapter 12- Queen Barbie😼

❝𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗜 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱.❞

[    C  A  N    I    B  E    H  A  P  P  Y  ?    ]

. . .

AIZAWA STARED MOUTH WIDE OPEN

as Izuku spilt concerning information he definitely should not know.

A new villain organization?? How does he even know about it??

LOV; League of Villains.

Izuku and Aizawa both agreed that the name was basic and so non‐creative. Izuku would rate it two out of ten. Two instead of zero only because the word 'LOV', basic but very hysterically convenient.

The word 'LOV' didn't quite sound like something a villain organization would use, and Izuku liked it because of that fact.

"May I know how you know about this group?" The ravenette asked as he narrowed his eyes. The sudden seriousness in his voice making Izuku flinch slightly before composing himself.

"It was a complete coincident that I know, actually." '—and some hacking.' Izuku added in his mind, not trusting anyone with that little information.

Izuku shook his head, and waved his hand as if recalling the memories. Even if he remembered clearly.

"I was going through an alleyway and saw two random villains covered in blood talking rather loudly, curiosity overcame me and I eavesdropped on their conversation to find them talking about this organization."

Izuku found it incredibly stupid that they were talking about it loudly and in public, but didn't voice it.

Aizawa clicked his tongue in disapproval, the action Izuku did could have endangered his life if the villains had saw him.

Also, the villains were covered in blood? It concerned Aizawa even more.

"There are many villain organizations all across Japan, Izuku. What makes this group so special?" Aizawa inquired. Surely there must be something special about it if Izuku had went out of his way to tell him?

Izuku would prefer it more if Aizawa called him kid than by his name in the situation, but he remained quiet about it.

The greenette furrowed his eyebrows, and pursed his lips in silent. The pro hero took that as a not so good sign. "Izuku. Tell me."

The said male opened his mouth, then closed, remaining somewhat unsure how to put the information into words, "Um, one of the villains...said something about..uh.."

"...a weapon, that could...
...that could end All Might."

Aizawa's eyes widened. A weapon to end All Might? How is that–? No, that...that couldn't be true. Surely it was bluff.