Chapter 13- Aizawa's doom!

❝𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱! 𝗡𝗼𝘄, 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮.❞

[    C  A  N    I    B  E    H  A  P  P  Y  ?    ]

. . .

AIZAWA WALKED BACK AND FORTH IN CIRCLES,

this was not good, not good, not good! Did he mention, not good?

His doom was here quicker than he could drink a cup of coffee!

Time had gone faster than he could blink, and the day he and Izuku would go to U.A. to meet Nezu had already came.

He couldn't even do anything about it, who knows what Nezu would do if he disobeyed? Just the thought could send shivers down the ravenette's spine.

"What's wrong, Aizawa–san?" Letting out a screech at the sudden voice behind his back, Aizawa jumped in surprise.

This was the second time Aizawa had let out a rather feminine screech in front of him, Izuku noted as he looked at the ravenette in second hand embarrassment mixed with pity.

The pro hero quickly straightened his back and coughed in his hands, pushing his embarrassment away as if it didn't exist. "You take too long, problem child."

Izuku narrowed his eye, reading the nervous Aizawa thoroughly. Why was he so jumpy? It only added to Izuku's suspicious.

Also, the audacity to use the fact that the greenette was late to switch the topic from his embarrassing screech.

Saving Aizawa the utterhumiliation, Izuku only hummed. "Hello, Aizawa–san. I see you are ready to go to U.A., seeing that you got dressed up quite earlier than me."

[Aizawa was wearing his usual black insipid clothes, he did not bother dressing up for the rat.]

Though Izuku meant the entire sentence with fully good intentions, but it seemed that Aizawa didn't take it this way as his already pale face paled of colour thinking of who awaits them as U.A..

"...Mhm." Aizawa managed to hum out as he gloomily walked out the door with a positive Izuku walking behind him.

. . .

Izuku didn't like too much attention. He hated it, in fact.

That is why he had his hoodie covering his head as he walked the U.A. hallway. He looked at the few students that were talking to each other, they looked happy in this disappointment of a school.

Izuku didn't particularly know why he called it a disappointment of a school, nor did he care, but he had a feeling he would have a good reason to add to the title in the future. [He will.]

Entering the office that Aizawa introduced to him as the principles', Izuku was faced with a short rat‐mouse‐dog‐whatever animal.

Well, not faced, since the hybrid had his back faced towards the greenette and the, for some reason, trembling pro hero.

It looked like the hybrid had a cup of tea in his hand.

Izuku liked tea.
He also liked coffee.

The greenette had done some research on the animal amalgam, and admittedly, the hybrid was definitely one of the most secretive people he had ever researched in his entire life.

Finding information on him was hard, and Izuku could barely get any. And even if he couldn't find much, the greenette knew well enough to not underestimate the small animal amalgam.

"...We have arrived, Principle." The ravenette uttered, absolutely tired of life. While Izuku took his hood down with a forged smile, realizing he still had it on.

Izuku heard a chuckle from the hybrid, which made him slightly raise his senses.

The hybrid abruptly turned around with his never-ending smile, raising his hands upwards, "Am I a mouse, or a dog, or a bear? It doesn't matter! Because I am the Principle of U.A.!"

Izuku didn't lower his guard, but he did watch amusedly at the hybrid's introduction.

Aizawa, immediately picking up on the heavy air, looked between the two smiling figures, and slightly inched away.

"I see you brought Midoriya‒kun with you, Eraserhead. Great, indeed!" Izuku slightly flinched at the use of last name before narrowing his eyes on the hybrid.

And in the delusions of Aizawa Shota, you would be able to see horns growing on top of Nezu's head as his mouse like tail transformed into a devil tail. "...Yea." The man barely replied, which Izuku raised an eyebrow at.

"Anyway..." He turned his body away in a swift movement, "I, uh, I need to...WALK MY PET FISH!" And with that said, the ravenette bolted out of the office, leaving a dumbfounded greenette and hybrid.

...

...

...

Izuku, quickly snapping out of his dumbfounded state, looked over to the animal amalgam, "I did not know Aizawa‒san had a pet fish." He said his thoughts out loud with a look that showed no sign of if what he said was a possible joke or not.

Nezu looked back at Izuku, whether in disappointment or surprise, even he didn't know.

Ignoring what the teen said, Nezu directed his hands to a door attached to the office they situated in, "Let's have a chat, Midoriya‒kun!"

"...Please call me Izuku." Izuku replied in a faint voice, narrowing his eyes on the hybrid before walking towards where the hybrid previously pointed.

Nezu smiled, this was going to be interesting.

"...Also, you dropped your tea when you did your introduction."

Nezu's smile dropped.

...

881 words.

Author Note:

MHA does not belong to me, I'm just babysitting it, and taught it a few things.
Like more trauma <3

Short, I know. But shut up, I have writers block😕

Anyway, who doesn't love Nezu and his crazy antics? I sure do!

I'm sorry, I'm not funny‐ I'm better at fluff than humour...and my fluff is shit.

...