Chapter 9- Blackmail!

❝𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱, 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂?❞

[    C  A  N    I    B  E    H  A  P  P  Y  ?    ]

. . .

WHEN AIZAWA ENTERED IZUKUS ROOM,

He did not expect to see a muttering greenette with his head stuck in a notebook, a dark aura surrounding him as he wrote in an inhuman speed.

What was strange, was the fact that the notebook had some writing on the cover, but it was scribbled all over, as if the writer changed their mind about the words.

Burnt marks covered the paper...but at the same time, it looked as if it was dampened, and then dried.

F̷̡̰̺̳͓͉̻̮͔̮̑͌̌̈́̽͊̋͘ǔ̷̲̟̖̈́̈́̈́̈́̏t̶̩̳͇̣̯̅̐̚u̷̖̓̏r̴̪͓̫͈̞̱̿ͅe̶̞̺͓͇̻̭͒̈́̔͂ ̴̛͚̱̼̜͔̠̰̥̂̐̇́̑͜o̴̡̧͠ɹ̸̧̡̺̑̒̀͗͌͠ǝ̸̺̱̰̠̭̫̰͎̹̐͝ͅH̸̢͕͕̰̪͙̱̐͜ ̵͇̗̰͇̎̂̚̕Ă̸͙̰̻̹͓͉̜̖̈́n̸̖͔̟̲͆̊a̸͚͓̼̲͚̜͙̯̾̈̍̆̀͒̚l̸̤͎̯̜̈́̆̅̋̈́̽͝y̶̨̡̛̝̯͍͙͈̱̩͌̓̋͗͠͝ş̵̠̱͉́̈͋̓͐̊͘͜͜͝͝i̸̺̱͉̙͌͂̄̿̈s̶̰͎͇̻̠̒͗͜ ̶͙͚̻̞̰̳̙̫͒͑̓̔͛̔̌͝͠N̵̹̤̥͕̽̃͑̈̒̆̆ỏ̵̢͇̻̠̮̱͎̜͖̩̅͠.̸̨̲̫̥̲̀̃̿̒̓͠1̷̧̹̫͓͌͐3̶̢̧̡̛̙͕̫͍̗̖̭̒́̏̏̃.̵̪̏̅̆̔̅͋͆͛͐̈

Aizawa couldn't tell what it said, expect the word, 'Analysis', which didn't seem as scribbled as the others.

Aizawa found it intriguing, actually. The fact that the greenette had a whole book just about analysing...how amazing.

Oh...little did the ravenette know, that the boy had twelve more books about the topic...

"Izuku."

The pen scribbling came to an abrupt stop as Izuku turned his eyes away from his book to the figure that rudely entered the room without knocking.

"Yes, Aizawa‒san? Do you need anything?" Not minding the rude enter, Izuku asked with a dull smile etching on his face.

The ravenette opened his mouth, before shutting it, then opening it again.

Deciding on a disapproving frown, Aizawa crossed his hands over his chest, as if a mother hen scolding her child when they did some wrong.

"It's better to not smile at all than to fake it, Izuku." The said boy couldn't help but feel his body stiffen, his smile slightly flattening. Aizawa was...very blunt, it almost hurt.

"I know you are not happy, so do not try to hide it with that fake fucking smile." Aizawa's tone was mixed between concern and angry, his eyebrows furrow as he mildly pulled the greenette into a hug.