Bug Busters (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Well, that was easy to comprehend. Eli thought in her head as she scattered in different directions along with her brothers.

Seeing the oozesquitoes gave her the creeps though.

"Okay, Eli. You can do this..." Mumbled the magenta-haired girl, eyes locking on the weird-looking mosquitos with her electronic bug swatter ready. "Just a few mosquitoes that you need to capture for your brothers' and the innocents' sake."

Immediately after oozesquitoes entered her line of sight, taking the opportunity for the girl to make a high jump and hit three times in a row. It was a bit clumsy at first, but she had enough luck and ingenuity to shock those troublesome little creatures with everything she got.

"Easy as pie!" She pulled out an empty glass jar and let them slowly drop inside, closing the lid with a confident smile that crept across her face. "Let's do this again, shall we?"

She continued to engage in her task, eagerness she was.

"Plan is really coming in together Raph. No more honey next plan."

But that enthusiasm didn't last long. Because after that, a crash happened to be heard from behind the youngest while she was so focused that she forgot about the existence of others surrounding her. Only then did she realize that all four of her brothers were struggling in some advanced spherical trap that Donnie had created, specifically for this mission alone.

"Oh, brothers..." She mumbled under her breath, unable to witness her olders' failure at capturing the bugs. But being as kind person as she was, Eli decided to get closer to help her brothers get out of that mess, fast.

If it wasn't for an oozesquitoe flown past her did she notice the poor bellhop man was still in the lobby, flicking off the dust on the vase and literally standing in front of her right now.

"What the hell are you doing?! Get out of there!!"

In an instant, Eli dashed toward the man and shoved him out of the way. Another shattering sound was heard, coming along with the zapping sound harmonized thereafter. The tiny bug slowly fell down into Eli's jar, who later breathed a sigh of relief.

On the other hand, the man wasn't that glad to be saved by a little girl out of nowhere.

"The vase!!" Exclaimed the bellhop, with both hands holding his hat in frightened. "Oh! Why did it have to be the precious vase?!"

Then he glared at his savior, who had a bewildered look on her face.

"Why did you do that, huh?" He started an argument that never would Eli thought to happen. "Why did those unlicensed amateurs even hire a little kid like you to break things instead of focusing on your job more seriously?!"

"Uh, excuse me?" Eli stepped up, her tone got even higher than before. "I just saved your freaking life, man. At least have some gratitude for our jobs for like, once!"

"Gratitude? More like irresponsibility for making a mess in here!"

"Did not!" She retorted, then pushed the man again for another precise zap on the oozesquitoe that was about to approach his neck. "Ugh, get behind me!"

Chuckling the man, whilst he directly stepped out of the seafoam's way. "No, thanks. Letting a clumsy kid just like you defend me is the worst idea, ever–"

A stinging sound instantly banged into the girl's eardrums, causing Eli's eyes to enlarge. Green light shone behind her back, and when she almost turn around to give a check...

Something hit her straight in the back, a harsh one.

"ELI!!"

Voices, shattering and roaring constantly pounded at her hearing, solid floor repeatedly hit her back and chest back and forth, darkness shrouded her visions for a brief time. This was truthfully the worst way possible to get smashed and crash down at the same time.