Chapter 20

A month later and 9 days before the howling I wake in the middle of the night to use the rest room. After I get back to bed, I am so thirsty. I have a glass of water sitting on my night stand. Funny I don't remember putting it there, the magic must have known I needed it. I down the glass, then curl back in bed and fall asleep.

I wake up at 5:00 am not feeling great. I thought no one got sick here, what the fuck was wrong with me. I sit up and my stomach starts turning. James sits up next to me. "Are you ok"

"Yeah, my stomach just feels a little off." I say as I stand up and get light headed so I sit back down.

James gets out of bed and walks over by me. "You look paler then normal, maybe we should call Dawn".

"Thanks, all girls like to be told there pale by the way. "I say and James laughs. I smile "No, I'm fine." I force myself up and walk to the bathroom. I shut the door, then turn the water on and go to the toilet and start puking. Hopefully he can't hear me with the water on. After I puke my brains out, I jump in the shower then I feel a little better. I throw my hair up, brush my teeth and get dressed. I walk out of the bathroom and James is still sitting on the bed watching the door.

"I do not think you should work today." So many people look forward to my coffee, I can't disappoint.

"I'm fine." I say with a smile. I walk over and give him a kiss on the cheek. "See you after work."

"I really think you should stay home." He says as he takes a drink of a glass of water.

"I am fine. "I say with a smile and walk out the door. I close it and lean against it. Gosh I feel like crap. I take a deep breath then push forward.

I don't even remember driving to work. I walk inside and Terry and Chris are baking their goodies. The smell brings me over the edge, my head starts to spin and everything goes black.

"Oh, my goodness, Annie wake up." Terry says. "Chris call the king and Dawn" That snaps me out of the darkness. I open my eyes. Watch Chris walk to the phone.

"I'm fine." I say as I sit up. "Please don't call them"

"Oh, Annie I was so worried." Terry says with tears in her eyes. I smile.

"I'm sorry, I have not been feeling the best today. I thought no one get sick here." I say

"Maybe they do, I have just not heard of it before." She says. I stand up feeling a little dizzy.

"Annie, we can cover the café today, you go home to bed." Terry says. "Do you want someone to give you a ride home? Maybe you should not drive. I can call the King."

"No, I will be fine." I say "Thanks, and sorry I am deserting you today." Terry Shakes her head and smile.

"No need to be sorry, go home and rest we got this."

"Thanks" I say then hop in the truck and start driving to the castle. I get to the castle and go right to our bedroom. I open the door and hear talking. It is only 7:00am. Who is in the bedroom with James? I turn the light on. There in bed is James and Blare. Blare is sucking James's dick and he is moaning and has his hands in her hair. My heart breaks in a million pieces. James looks up at me blinking after I turned on the light, then he looks down at blare.

"What the fuck." Then he looks back up at me. I blink back tears, and turn to leave. "Wait, I thought it was you." I hear a roar as I walk out the door and close it. Then I feel a prick in the back of the neck, and my world turns black. 

CURSED KINGDOM- A Darker Steamier Version of Beauty and the Beastजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें