Chapter 14

"You're so soft." A husky voice says as I am getting pulled closer to a warm body. I moan, then move my hand over muscles. A hand goes between our bodies and finds my sensitive area between my thighs. "I have wanted you for so long." I moan as fingers rub my clit.

"Feels so good." I say. Then James looks at me. Then he starts to fade.

"Wait where are you going." Then I wake up.

"URRR" I say. I was so horned up after that dream. I look at the clock it is 3. I needed a release, all the bent-up tension was too much. I open my drawer and pull out my Vibrator. While I go to town, I think about the king. Muscles, huge cock, fucking me in to next year. My orgasm came, of course, that was not enough for me. I made my self-come a few more times. Then I drifted back into sleep.

I wake to knocking at my door. I jump out of bed. Then realize I am just in a night top; I threw some pants on. I opened the door and James stood there. He took a deep breath then looked angry. Did I tell him we were meeting at a certain time? I look at my clock it says 6.

"Who is in there with you."

"What"

"Who is in there with you." Then he walks past me.

"Good morning to you also, please come in" I say rolling my eyes. He looks around and sniffs again. Then I freak out. Can he smell that I got myself off a few times this morning? He walks into my bathroom and then to the balcony. Then he looked at me and a weird smile came to his face. Did he just realize, what and I think yes, I think he did? I look and am relieved I put my buddy back in his drawer.

"So, how are you this morning." He says walking to me. "Feeling a little less stressed, and more relaxed after a good um nights rest." My face I could tell was red and I could not help it I started laughing. Then he joined in.

"Ok, you can leave now." I say and he smiled his sexy smile.

"You know, I know some great stress relievers if you ever need help." He says at this point I push him out the door as I laugh. No need to deny it, but I will not admit it either.

"I will see you at 6:30" Then I shut the door. He laughs as I hear him walk away.

After I shower and thoroughly clean so he can't smell anything I through my hair up and threw some clothes on. I run to the dining hall and James has a seat next to him empty. He points to the chair, and I figure why not sit by him. Today he will be helping me in the cafe. I sit and Blare glares at me the whole time. Geez, she really needs to grow up. After breakfast the King and I walk outside and we start to walk to the truck. I hop in.

"Do you want a ride?" I ask

"How am I going to fit in that truck." I laugh he would have been packed in with his wings.

"Point taken" He flies when I drive. I park my truck by the cafe.

The James sat down on the chair watching me work. I made a caramel Mocha, with extra mocha.

"Now for the taste test, close your eyes." I say and he closes his eyes. "Carmel Mocha" I say and put my hand out. A Carmel mocha appeared in my hand. I take the one that appeared and put it in a cup like the one I created. I put a x on the one I created on the bottom. Then I mixed them up. I turn to James. His eyes are still closed, but he has a smile on his face. I love his smile. I smile then walk to him. "Ok, you can open your eyes." He opens his eyes and looks at the 2 cups in my hands.

"Try each one and tell me which one you like the best."

He takes them, then takes a drink of the first one, then second one. Then he frowns.

"This one is flavorless compared to this one." He says lifting one higher. "This one has a smoother taste, with richer chocolate and caramel taste."

"Lift the cup so we can see the bottom." He does the one he likes better is the one I created.

"You are right, your creation is better." He says with a smile. I smile, and look around. Nora was manning the counter; Chris was in the back. Terry was helping at the counter as well. Terry walks to the James and hands him a scone.

"You need to try one of my scones" Terry says with a smile. James takes it and takes a bite. Chris walks from the back room to the front then goes behind Terry and puts his arm around her. They are so cute.

"This is good." He says eating it in like 3 bites. We all laugh.