Chapter 18

Stranger.

I walk in town with my face changer on and look at the café. Most people would not remember me, but I would prefer to be disguise just in case. I smile, soon my plan will be put into place, soon she will either be mine, or be sacrificed for me to be king. Either way works for me. I would love to have her, but if she refuses there are other ways to get what I want.

I walk into her shop and walk to the counter. She walks up to me and smiles. "Ralph how are you today." She says, her long brown hair is in a braid. She is wearing a t-shirt that displays her tits in a way that makes my jeans tight.

"Good, how are you today." I ask her

"Fantastic" she says with a smile. Her pink lips would feel fantastic around my cock. "What can I get ya"

"My regular" I say

"Ok coming right up." She says and turns to start working on it. Her jeans fitting her just right, making her ass look absolutely fuckable. Then Terry walks over and hands me a muffin.

"Blueberry muffins are the thing today" She smiles at me. Terry is not bad looking either, but she did not get my blood pumping like Ann did.

"Thanks, it looks great." I say trying to be nice. I hated being nice. All these fuckers were going to be my slaves soon. Soon I can put my plan in play, soon. Annie walks up and hands me my coffee.

"Here you go" she says. Then smiles "Have a great rest of your day."

"Thanks, I will" I say turning and walking away. Soon, very soon. I walk through the village to the woods then head to my secrete hideout under the city. Over the 1000 years I have created tunnels through this whole place. I could disappear anywhere.