N-(whispering) Manik what are you doing? Manik stop..

But I didn't listen to her and started to move my hands higher under her dress.
She was squeezing her ice-cream spoon tightly. I squeezed her thigh and shifted my gaze at the movie acting like I am watched it. I saw her turning to look around and sigh in relief seeing everyone busy in the movie. I slipped my hands in her inner thighs pushing her legs apart and started Rubbing her with mu fingers. I saw she was trying hard not to moan..Biting her lower lips..

She was just about to reach her climax when ...

N-(moaning)Ahh.....

And ladies and gentlemen she was loud pretty loud to be extract which made the movie to pause and the lights of the threatre room to be back . I quickly pulled my hand out...

Ne-(worriedly)Nandu beta are you OK? Are you hurt somewhere??

N- Ya ya Aunty I am fine..

M-(Smirking)Are Nandini my enemy if you are not feeling well you know you can tell your cheeks had turned pink and you are sweating. Are you feeling hot?

N-(Getting up throwing Manik a dirty look) I am fine I just need to use the washroom..

Saying this she left but not before glaring at me making me bite my inner checks to control my laughter . I turned around to see Cabir glaring at me.

Opps I think he guessed the situation..

I slowly grabbed my phone and turned on my phone's ringtone and excusing myself I went upstairs pretending to talk on the phone..
And slowly entered my wife's room and before she could close the bathroom door I was fast enough to prevent her from closing and entered inside with her .

N-(nervously)What are you doing here everyone is downstairs what will they think. They could have caught us.

M-(keeping a finger on her lips)Shh

I turned her towards the washroom mirror and now we both were staring at each other through the mirror.

M-(kissing her neck)I missed you

M-(kissing her neck)I missed you .

N- Manik..

M- Yess jaan don't you miss me??

She tried running away but I swiftly catched her and entered my finger into her..

N-(moaning)Ah yes...

M- So do you miss me..

N- YES ah Yes..

And in a swift motion I entered into her taking both of us to a pleasurable ride .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

She climbed down from the washroom slab and wore her clothes checking herself in the mirror she went out. I turned to see myself in the mirror. I saw her lipstick smeared at the edge of my lips I smiled and went out..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

NO ONE'S POV

Person - What was Manik doing inside Nandu's washroom wasn't he on a call??

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

NANDINI'S POV

Yesterday's night was fantastic today we girls are going to shopping and here I am secretly going to my hubby's room without anyone's notice.

I without making any noise entered inside his room and there he was shaving his beard standing in front of the mirror. I quietly hugged him from behind.

M-(turning around) Nandu my jaan you here?

N-Good morning hubby..

M- (encircling his hand around her waist )A very good morning to you too baby..

We were just about to kiss each other when

"THUD"

"Manik I have.....OMG"

" Mom "

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Precap- One important part of the past will be out..

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYS?

THOUGHTS ON MANAN.

WHOSE MOM IT IS DO YOU THINK MANIK'S OR NANDINI'S ?

TARGET-100+VOTES.
And 2 follows.

Words limit- 1000 .

I know this chapter is extremely short but I promise the next chapter will be a bug one and one of the important part of the past will be out.