☼︎☽︎30☾︎☼︎

4 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

4 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑....

Four years flew away so fast. Many things changed in these years. Yoongi became one of the top most businessman in entire Europe. His photography passion lead him to meet many well known celebrities. Every season Yoongi would have his nature photography exhibition.

Y/n became the head of the architect farm where she started working. These years her works were recognised by many and so her work received many demands.

Min Aeri who was Yoongi's and Y/n's first child was now 4 years old. Her face was more similar to Y/n with her bright eyes and Yoongi's cute nose and lips.

Two years after Aeri was born, Yoongi and Y/n welcomed their second born into the world.

Min Ara is now 2 years old being Min Yoongi's and Min Y/n's second child. She was the exact copy of her father with the same gummy smile.

They were happy that they had each other. Yoongi and Y/n now lives in their own home in Zurich along with their children. The Jeons suggested that it would be good that Yoongi and Y/n shift because they also need some 'them time' not only for each other but also for their daughters.

"𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐚𝐚𝐚!!!" A cute little voice shouted as soon as she saw her father waiting outside the school gate for her arrival.

"𝐀𝐞𝐫𝐢! 𝐌𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬!" Yoongi said showing his gummy smile as his daughter launched herself into his arms.

"𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐚! 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤! 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧!" Aeri said showing her medal to her dad who had a proud smile on his face.

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬! 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐧! 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲!" Yoongi said as he picked up his daughter and made her seat in the car locking the seatbelts securely.

"𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐚? 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐜𝐞-𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞?" Aeri asked showing her puppy eyes.

"𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐤?" Yoongi asked to which Aeri immedietly nodded her head excitedly.

After treating his daughter ice-cream, Yoongi and Aeri went towards home. Ara was too young to have ice-creams so Yoongi decided not to take away for her. And for Y/n she already told that she would not have any through text message.