☼︎☽︎5☾︎☼︎

The afternoon sun was hidden behind the clouds

The afternoon sun was hidden behind the clouds. It was Christmas day today and all the orphanage kids were seen playing in the snow.

Some were making snowman while some were doing their little snow fights.

Amongst them Yoongi was the one who was making two little ducklings with the snow. According to him, one little duckling was him and the other one was Y/n.

While he was so busy in detailing the snow ducklings that he failed to see his best friend struggling to come towards him due to the heavy snow on the ground.

"𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐢!!!" Y/n shouted as she walked like a cute little penguin unable to hold her grip on the snow.

Yoongi was shocked. So shocked to see her. He never thought that Y/n would visit him that also on Christmas day because since these two years she always used to visit him on Christmas eve because her parents would hold a family dinner on Christmas.

Seeing a shocked Yoongi made Y/n giggle in happiness. She hugged her best friend with a wide smile on her face.

"𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲! 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐢!" Y/n said breaking the hug.

"𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐘/𝐧!" Yoongi said showing his gummy smile. He was finally so so happy seeing his best friend in front of him on Christmas day.

"𝐘/𝐧! 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧. 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦." Y/n's baby sitter said earning a nod from the little girl.

"𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬." Yoongi said sadly fidling his fingers cutely.

"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞? 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐚 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲!" Y/n said cutely melting the boy's heart.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞?" Yoongi asked.

"𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬!" Y/n said giggling while Yoongi chuckled cutely as well.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢?" Y/n asked eyeing towards the two cute snow ducklings.

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞! 𝐖𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬!" Yoongi said pointing towards the ducklings and smiling hard.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞? 𝐖𝐨𝐰𝐰!! 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦! 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞!" Y/n said giggling as she went near the ducklings to get a clear look of them.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦?" Yoongi asked hesitantly as he was not really sure about his creativity.

"𝐎𝐟𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢!" Y/n said smiling while patting the two ducklings softly so that they won't break down.

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮! 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." Yoongi said smiling.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐘/𝐧?" Yoongi asked not wanting to feel insecure about the fact the one he gets close to always leaves him at the end.

"𝐍𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨! 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮!! 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮!" Y/n said holding Yoongi's small hands firmly making the boy smile warmly and softly feeling a lot happy after hearing Y/n's answer.

That Christmas day Yoongi's heart was happy and contented. He spent Christmas with his best friend. That day Yoongi found his new found love in snow and arts because Y/n complimented his creativity. Unknowingly Y/n became his first muse.

ᴀɴᴀ: ʜᴇʟʟᴏ sᴡᴇᴇᴛɪᴇs ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ. ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ.

ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ?

ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ғᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴜʀs. ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ <3

 ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ <3