☼︎☽︎17☾︎☼︎

The date actually went pretty good for both

The date actually went pretty good for both. Both talked about their hobbies, about their family and about their work.

Though he did not wanted to but Yoongi did steal some glances towards Y/n's face and smiling softly towards her.

Yoongi also did not forget to mention about his past and that he was adopted by the Jeons. He also told her about why his surname was still not changed even after he was adopted.

"𝐒𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚?" Y/n asked sipping her coffee sitting parallely to Yoongi in the aesthetic cafe.

"𝐘𝐞𝐬. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 15 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬." Yoongi said.

"𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚?" Y/n asked softly.

"𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚. 𝐎𝐟𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. 𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬.𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞." Yoongi said smiling.

"𝐎𝐡𝐡𝐡? 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧" Y/n said smiling.

It was almost sunset time when Yoongi drove back Y/n to her home. He felt really good after this date. Y/n was someone who was cheerful, understanding and he could see the honesty in her eyes. Yoongi also noticed that she was a very good listener and for some reason Yoongi wanted to spend more time with her and wanted to know her.

The car haulted infront of the Kim's house. Y/n and Yoongi both stepped out at the same time.

"𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢." Y/n said smiling warmly at the boy and all of a sudden Yoongi felt that he had seen this smile somewhere.