☼︎☽︎11☾︎☼︎

Y/n's family was settled in Bangkok, Thailand

Y/n's family was settled in Bangkok, Thailand. One year back when she left South Korea she knew that it would take her years to revisit her home country in the future.

It was difficult for her to adjust in Thailand maily because she was not a native Thai speaker. But as she learned the language and started practicing it, she was able to make new friends and also adjust with the native Thai people who were quite welcoming to them.

No matter how busy she got, she would always remember Yoongi. She would look at the locket given by Yoongi and would always recall their memories and their talks. Not a single day went when she did not missed her best friend.

While back in Seoul, the Jeon couple was ready to leave the country along with their two sons. They got the visa one month back and so now they were ready to leave South Korea.

Mr.Jeon has his business settled in an abroad country and so he decided to take his family along with him.

They rented their home because it was too precious for them to sell it. Jungkook was excited to go to a new country while Yoongi had mix emotions.

South Korea gave him mix memories. He was born here but also lost his parents here. He found his comfort person Y/n here but again she had to leave him. He found his new family here but somewhere he was a little sad of leaving his home country knowing that revisiting this country again might be difficult in the future.

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐝." Yoongi said smiling making Mr. and Mrs.Jeon shock.

Soon both started to tear up hearing their older son finally accepting them as his parents.

"𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐝? 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬?" Mrs.Jeon asked looking at her son lovingly.

"𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐝. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲." Yoongi said smiling.

Mr and Mrs.Jeon engulfed Yoongi in a warm hug and soon Jungkook also joined the family hug.

Finally Yoongi was able to let go his past and move on in his future. He have loving and caring parents and cute and loving younger brother. His biological parents and his new parents and his brother will have their own places in his heart. He can never forget his biological parents who were resting in heaven but he was ready to move on and start a new life with his new parents and his brother whom he loves a lot.

He wants a life where he would only get happiness, love and care which he was deprived of since he lost his parents.

"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚. 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞." Yoongi said before he and his family left the house and head towards the airport to fly to the new country where they would be settled.

Finally Yoongi let go of his past and welcomed his present and future with warm heart. He decided to move on from his difficult past. Within all these, his heart still longed for Y/n who was already settled in Thailand. Yoongi feels that if destiny wants then he will once again meet his Y/n.

ᴀɴᴀ: ʜᴇʟʟᴏ sᴡᴇᴇᴛɪᴇs ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

ᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ. ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ :)

ᴀɴʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ?

ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. sᴏ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ.

 sᴏ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ