☼︎☽︎10☾︎☼︎

Six months after Y/n and her family left, Yoongi was adopted by a Korean family who were going to be settling in abroad soon

One fine day the family came with a motive to adopt someone from the orphanage. They already had their son but somewhere they still feel incomplete so what's better than to adopt someone who needs a family.

They looked towards all the kids to find some connection with them so that they could adopt one from them. Looking around when their eyes fell on a lonely boy sitting all alone in the swing of the orphanage park, something sparked in them as if more than the boy needing them, they need him more.

They talked with Yoongi and spend time with him. They also bought their son who was younger than Yoongi to meet him. And finally Yoongi said yes to be adopted by this family when he could feel the family warmth from them which he has been missing ever since he became an orphan.

The couple was more than happy and excited to welcome their new and older son to their family.

It's been over an year since Y/n left and Yoongi was living with his new family in Seoul. It was difficult for Yoongi to accept someone else as his mother and father since he remembered his biological parents very clearly but his new parents never forced him to call them mom and dad because they wanted their older son to call them and accept them as his parents whenever he was ready.

However before getting adopted Yoongi mentioned that he would like to keep his original surname as this was the only thing he have from his parents. His new parents happily agreed to it.

"𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢! 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭!" Yoongi's mother called for her older son who was peacefully sleeping in his room.

"𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠." Yoongi's father said chuckling.

"𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐨. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐮𝐩." Yoongi's mother said and called for her younger son Jungkook who was a 7 year old boy.

"𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤! 𝐆𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭. 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥." Mrs.Jeon said as little Jungkook went upstairs to wake up his hyung.

"𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠!!!" Jungkook said while shaking Yoongi.

But when Yoongi still did not woke up, an idea popped in his mind.

He smiled evily and started tickling his hyung who woke up immedietly feeling his feets being tickled by someone.

"𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" Yoongi said releasing a yawn.

"𝐍𝐨𝐩𝐞! 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐮𝐩 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠. 𝐌𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞." Jungkook said with his ironman figurines in his hands.

"𝐎𝐤. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩." Yoongi said and went to freshen up.

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐫𝐬.𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧." Yoongi said smiling.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐤? 𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞." Mrs.Jeon said smiling.

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠?" Yoongi asked curiously.

"𝐈𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐧." Mr.Jeon said. Yoongi said an 'ok' and left to his room to get changed.

When Yoongi opened his wardrobe to take out his clothes, a particular photo frame caught his attention.

It was the same photo frame of him and Y/n which the girl gifted him on his 10th birthday.

He took it out and started caressing it with a soft yet sad smile on his face.

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐘/𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥. 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡." Yoongi said eyeing at the frame.

Yoongi might have found his new family who not only loves and cares for him but also makes sure to always make him happy and feel as if he has been a part of them ever since he was born but still his eyes search for Y/n and his heart still wants Y/n near him, around him.

ᴀɴᴀ: ʜɪɪ sᴡᴇᴇᴛɪᴇs ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

ᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ! ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ.

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ.

ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴜᴘ sᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ.

ɴᴇxᴛ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ.