39| Cranberry Lie

Jungkook's beauty tonight has never dazzled you more.

There was a rare substance to it—a pure, innocent look on his face that reminded you of your kindergarten best friend.

The natural way Jungkook's head falls back when he laughs and the deep crinkles to the side of his face makes you feel things you shouldn't.

And him laughing isn't something you could even imagine in your head because Jungkook's emotional palette is limited to arrogance, cockiness, and pride.

God the sound of his laugh. Raspy, hot, and so freaking contagious that it makes your insides flutter with a zeal of emotions.

Maybe you're being dramatic but you've never even seen the man smile. So this is something totally out of galaxy.

"You should laugh more," you demand, surprised at how breathless you sound.

Jungkook's smile fades until he's staring at you amused, searching for every bit of change on your face. "Do you always blush like that, Red?"

His question takes you by surprise. Because when you blushed, it wasn't cute since your entire face turned red like a lobster

"I'm not blushing," you counter, a little embarrassed. "It's just hot in here. Are you hot?" You ask, gnawing on your lip when Jungkook's lips tug into a slight smirk.

"Am I hot?" He repeats, his tone playful as he tilts his head to the side to peer at you closely. "I don't know, Red. You tell me."

Your face has never felt warmer. Somewhere in that moment, you felt a throb under you, and your breath jerks in your throat.

Was that....his dick?

You're still sitting on him. Legs apart. His manhood throbbing under you.

You tried to push yourself away from him, but he has his hand firm on your waist, bringing you back over his dick that's definitely in it's playtime right now. 

Freaking hell.

Move, Y/n. Get away from him. Do something.

As if Jungkook sensed your thoughts, he tightens his grip on your waist and lifts you up before plopping you back on the couch. The cold metal of his rings presses against your sides, making you shudder.

Your eyes land on the cranberry juice on the table. To distract yourself, you reach for it, drowning the drink all in one go before setting it back on the table.

At this point, you'll do anything to get rid of your stupid arousal.

But those feelings torrent down on you like a waterfall when Jungkook's finger slowly reaches up to swipe the side of your lips before he places his finger in his own mouth, sucking the cranberry juice off it.

Oh God.

Your lips part but you're too crazed to even speak.

He's your boss. How the hell are you supposed to work with him after this?

Jungkook casually glances at the door. "What time does your dad get home?"

You raise a brow at him questionably, and the corner of his lips tug into a smirk. "Don't get any ideas, Red. I'm only asking." You try not to blush again, clearing your throat.

"Jihoon works night shifts," you say. "He'll be back early in the morning."

Jungkook nods, a little distracted. You fiddle with your fingers. "I call him Jihoon because he's not my dad," you admit with a mumble. "Just to get that out of the way."