When you reach out to his arm again, Jungkook shakes you off him. "You're insane," he hisses through gritted teeth. "I am the CEO-"

You laugh.

He blinks at you as you continue to let out shatters of laughter.

"This-," you say, "-This is too far. You followed me here, pretending to be my... my boss." You laugh once more.

Jungkook's lips part to speak again but you cut him off. "Look, I get that I flirted around with you. But I do not like you in any way. Go back to Seoul. To your estate. Don't ruin my interview again. I need this job."

The man's hands clench into fists. "And what makes you think I'm not-"

Abruptly, the door to his office opens, and in steps his private assistant.

"Mr. J-"

You cut her off by grabbing Jungkook's neck between your arm and choking him.

The private assistant gasps in horror. "This man," you say defensively. "He's trying to vandalize the CEO's property. You must arrest him at this moment, Miss."

The woman takes a step back. "What-What are you doing..!" She hisses.

Your arm tightens around Jungkook's neck.

"Red," he moans.

"It's okay," you tell the woman comfortingly. "Don't worry, I've got him. Just call 911."

"Let him go!" she hisses, lips quivering in rage. "Let him go before I call the guards!"

You frown at her in confusion before nodding. "Oh yeah. Guards are fine too. Hurry now."

She brings her phone out, fiddling with the buttons before raising the phone to her ears in panic.

Beside you, Jungkook flings his body around to break free from your grip. You try to grab him again, but he tackles you, making you fall towards the ground with a loud thump.

"Fuckingshitmyass!"

You use your self-defense technique to flip him over by kicking his leg joints. Jungkook lets out a sound when you shove him to the floor, strangling him by placing both his hands to the side.

His neck flushes red, but before you can smile in triumph, he flips you over effortlessly so you are back under him.

The door then bursts open with guards. You sigh in relief at the sight of them, but on your next breath, the guards grab you harshly before slamming you against the ground, away from Jungkook.

You groan, glaring up at them. "I'm not the intruder here. He-"

"Sir," another guard says. "Are you alright?"

A frown shapes your face. Sir?

When you try to stand, one of the guards brings his hands up to strike you, but Jungkook pounces in front of you, smacking his hand away. "Do not touch her," he grunts. "I've got her."

"But sir. She nearly killed you. This is assault-"

"She's my business. I'll take care of it. Do not touch her."

The private assistant steps forward. "Mr. Jeon. Please. We need to take you to the infirmary. The girl will be arrested. Leave it to us."

"No," he snaps. "You leave this to me. All of you."

Her lips press together before she shakes her head in defiance. "You're injured, Sir-."

"I said leave," Jungkook commands. "I need to have a word with her."