"Khushiiiiii"

Aman stood panicking.

Khushi came out of the room with Anu. Anu hopped from Khushi, seeing Arnav.

"Call Hari Prakash and ask him to bring something for me," Arnav said to Khushi.

Khushi looked at him frowning. What happened to him? Could not he call Hari Prakash and tell him that directly?

"Hari Prakashji..." Khushi called him.

HP rushed from the kitchen.

"Bring orange juice for Arnavji (She looked at Aman) Aman Bhai, do you need anything? (Aman nodded no. She again looked at HP) bring it to Arnavji" Khushi said.

HP nodded ok and left the place.

"Aiii... Va dha..." Anu shouted.

Arnav looked at Anu who was looking like, falling down from Khushi's arms to come to Arnav. Arnav stood up and took Anu from Khushi's hand and kissed her cheek. Throwing her in the air, he made her giggle and caught her in his arms. She laughed with a screeching sound that echoed in RM. Arnav repeated the action two more times, making her laugh more. When Arnav stopped playing with her, she tried to walk on him and tried to sit on his shoulder just like she did once. Understanding her intention, Arnav made her sit on his shoulder. Anu gripped his hair making a joyful sound. Arnav saw Radhika and Kiran looking at them with an unbelievable expressions. He looked at Aman who was also noticing them.

They could not believe it and become horrified as their plan of making Arnav distancing from Anu didn't work. They thought Arnav will pounce on Khushi and he would neglect Anu baby. Seeing him playing with Anu, they were fed up.

"What is this, Amma?" Kiran asked with dissatisfaction.

"I too don't know what the hell is wrong with Arnav. Doesn't he have self-worth? Idiot..." Radhika cursed him.

"I think, Bhuvan would not have done the job perfectly"

"It seems so... if he had done that right, Arnav would be like this"

Hari Prakash brought the juice to Arnav and extended it to him.

"Give it to Khushi," Arnav said.

HP gave it to Khushi and went off. Khushi stood having the glass in her hand. Arnav moved towards her. Clutching her hand, he made her feed him the juice. Khushi looked at the people in her surroundings.

"I always would like to have anything from your hands, Khushi. I don't want to get compromised on that. Let's end all our differences here. Just be happy with me like Anu baby. I don't want to miss our lovely days anymore. I would like to treasure it, Khushi because I got to know how hell it is to pass my days without you. look at OUR daughter... (Khushi looked at Anu baby who was sitting on her father's shoulder and doing research on his hair sincerely. Khushi chuckled softly) my other shoulder is waiting for you..."

Khushi's cheeks flushed. Aman and Manorama looked at him, raising their eyebrows.

"Whatever... I will find the person behind our separation soon. I won't leave them to live peacefully. I will prove myself innocent. It's my promise" Arnav said while noticing the women who were gulping down hard.

Khushi was looking at him with confusion as she didn't know why Arnav was suddenly uttering such statements. She saw Arnav observing Radhika and Kiran. She got alert.

"I want to talk to you about something important. Come" Clutching her hand, Arnav walked to his room, taking Khushi with him.

Arnav looked at Aman and smirked at him. he stopped at him and whispered.

"I know my wife... I could even suspect myself but Khushi. I didn't say anything when you spoke because I liked to listen to how much my wife missed me" he smiled.

Aman scratched his forehead with a flushed face. Arnav came to his room with Khushi.

"What does that mean, Arnavji?" Khushi asked.

"Nothing... I just don't want to continue the drama for any reason. That's all..."

"But, why did you notice Radhika and Kiran while talking?"

"They should know my stand..."

"They may try to do something..." Khushi said worriedly.

"That's what I want. let them do something... then only they will get caught." Arnav said wrathfully.

Khushi was stunned, seeing his anger.

Radhika and Kiran were silly women who thought they could make Arnav believe their words. But, they were unaware of the truth that Arnav's love is more powerful than anything that can ever break the trust he had for Khushi.

To be continued...