Waking up more and adjusting my eyes I reached over for my phone seeing that the time was after 2.Not wanting to get up I cuddled back into Taymar more,knowing that this would probably be the last time.

After 30 or so minutes I decided to get up leaving the bed lightly so I wouldn't wake him up,because I know for a well proven fact that he haven't slept since I've been gone.

Street runner.

I went and did my late morning routine then went downstairs to make me a smoothie.Every since I've been prego I don't have a appetite for breakfast.But I made some for Mr.Greedy ass.

I cleaned up house some before he woke up so I can relax when he comes to bother me.Well that wasn't for long,I heard footsteps then he was standing in front of me blocking the tv.

"Umm can you move?I can't see through you." He just stood over and didn't say anything.

"I made you breakfast.Well brunch." I said checking my phone seeing that it's 5:20 in the afternoon.

He didn't say anything still just looked at me making me feel uncomfortable like he was noticing I'm a lil ugly or something.

Sucking my teeth I scooted over on the couch so I can see the tv but he moved in front of me again.

"Taymar don't wake up bothering me."

"Girl ain't nobody fucking with you relax.I wan talk to you lil mama."He finally said his voice being deeper from just waking up.He sat down next to me putting my legs on his lap while start rubbing my feet.

It was quiet for a while he was on his phone and I was watching tv.I know he was thinking about something his body language is easy to read.Or maybe it's because we been together since teenagers and I know him too well.

"What's wrong." I said wanting answers, and wanting to know why the reason for that message he sent me.

"I feel like we shouldn't have rushed back into it with each other.It's been a lot since we've got back together I don't like putting stress on you."

"What is you tryna say Marz?" I said sitting up.

"Maybe we should take a break from this until the baby come.Ima be here for y'all,but I feel like We need to find our self we fucked up right now Tay."

"I feel the same way." I said being completely honest,making his eyes go wide some.

"For real?" I nodded slowly which made him kiss my forehead pulling me on his lap.

"I love you too much to fuck your life up.We not moving on else we just need to get our shit together.I'm gon be at every doctors appointment up until you have our daughter,baby shopping,your 3 am food runs allat.We just can't be together right now,but we gon be together and we gon be a family.I need to get my shit together ima get right Taylor I promise."

"Promise?" I said not having anything to say because he practically said everything.

He put his hand out and we did our handshake making him say his promise.

"I told you I'm a hood Nigga ion do that pinky promise shit.But just to secure the bag,come on." he said putting his finger making me laugh while we promised.

Truth is I love him more then anything but to say he was kinda fucking my life up was true.Being stressed wise and all it's just some stuff you can only take from a person.

"I love you through everything,just not for everything you do."

Was a quote that stood out to me the most when I used to read poetry.Snapping out of my daze when I heard Taymar still talking to me.

"We keep this to ourselves ion need people in my ear you know how the hood is.It's like we together but we not together or sum shit I don't know."

"Ok it makes sense.But you do know we have to do something right?" He shook his head confused asl.

"We have to announce my pregnancy to everyone later."I said plucking his forehead.He sucked his teeth putting his head back.

"What time is everybody supposed to be here-" he didn't get to finish his sentence because someone rung the doorbell making us get up and I followed behind him to the door.

Taymar

"Why the fuck is you here?"I said looking at Reek eating a hot wing platter.

"First of all that's this time yo shawty told me to come.Ain't it sister in law?" He asked smiling.

"Actually I said 7:30 it's 5:50." Taylor said after checking the time on her phone.

"Ight fine.I was bored,the strip club boring cause none of the bitches there yet.Well not the ones I wanna see.Nah I'm just playing the block ass,now it's cold outchea my food probably cold too,y'all gon let a Nigga in or what?"

I pened the door more for him to come in.He my brotha and all but like damn he fucking annoying.He followed after Taylor to the living room then sitting down putting his feet up on the coffee table.

"Can you have some damn manners nigga sheesh." I said walking past him pushing his legs off.He sat on the other side of the couch while I sat next to Taylor.

"You ain't gon never get no pussy with that attitude."

"I got some last night.When was the last time you got some?Probably when you was making Manny ass."I said rolling up making Taylor laugh.

Pretty ass.

"Ion need to know that.And you don't need to know when the last time was.But I do know Taylor pregnant that's why you having this lil meeting announcement dinner shit."

"Wha-"Me and her both said at the same.

"Why else would you call us over here?Y'all ain't moving or getting married so yo ass prego.Can't wait to see my niece."He said eating his food leaving us shocked.

"See I told you it's finna be a girl." I said in excitement to her.

"Whole time I was just playing he just told on himself like a dummy.Let me hit that doe gang."He said reaching for the L leaving me dumbfounded again.

Taylor just smiled.That embarrass smile smirk shit.Now I just gotta figure out how this pre co-parenting shit finna play out.

"Congratulations."

Hope this was good 🌿