She gradually stepped back and ever so slowly slipped her night wear off her body and it fell to the floor.

My heart stopped as my mouth fell wide open

She was beautiful!!! Damn! My wife is breathlessly beautiful!!
Her eyes were on me but my eyes was all over her...

Slowly, she walked in her elegance towards me and gently climbing up the bed like a hungry cat. I instinctively moved back cause suddenly I felt like a prey and the colour in her eyes were totally gone and replaced with very dark desire, hungry looking ones.
But damn!! I liked it!!
She knelt over me as I moved back, caging me in the middle of the bed...
My whole body was on high alert as it wanted her.
She slowly starting tearing my buttons open... And flung it aside. Taking the rope used to hold my robe together, she tied my hands above my head as I looked in shock.
"I don't want any interruptions... consider it your punishment" she whispered into my mouth as she made it tighter while kissing me. I couldn't move my hands as I lay as a sacrifice....
She ran her fingers over my chest and smiled...
"You been working out?" And just like that my clothes were gone...

The next minute my eyes widened in shock as I groaned ...
But heard a satisfied moan.

CINDY'S POV
I couldn't believe this was real as I forced my eyes open to see for myself... Yes it was real and I wanted to keep it as a memory.

Next morning...
I woke up to my sleeping husband and a smile played on my lips. I must have exhausted him last night but I wasn't sorry, give me an opportunity and I would do it again.

"I feel like I was bullied by my wife". He said and flung his eyes open and looked at me. I laughed...
"Says the guy who was begging me not to stop, besides it was fun".
"Bullying me is fun?"
"Don't act like a victim, I was also bullied. You loosened the knot I made and..."
"You don't have to say it"
"Why? It's just the two of us here".
"I know.. just don't" he said his face getting red... It was obvious he couldn't believe what he did last night... The both of us were like unleashed lions...
Speaking of which it was 11 in the morning, he's supposed to be at work not so? But I won't let him...

"CINDY" he said in a low voice.
"I didn't hurt you right? Are you hurt? I think I was a bit too rough, I'm sorry if I hurt you".
My heart melted, of course I wasn't hurt, if anything happened, I wanted to do it again... He was looking so good now with his hair messy.

"Why don't we find out?" And just like that I threw down the blankets covering us and he looked at me in shock.
"What are you waiting for?". He was still looking at me..
"Fine I'll do it myself" with that I saddled him and....

That feeling! A moan escaped my mouth and I heard him moan.
"Gosh! CINDY" he kept moaning my name with his eyes closed.
"I love you" I struggled to say due to lack of air.
"I love you more" he replied breathlessly as we kissed and moved in sync.

   Diana's POV
I was staring into space with a smile on my lips when I felt hands I've come to know around my waist making me smile more..
"Hey"
"Hey"
"Why are you outside?"
"Nothing"
"Nothing?"
"Just looking at the sun. You?"
"Just looking at my sun". I smiled and so did my heart
"You mean me?"
"See any other person here?" He turned me around to face him.
Still with his two hands locked behind my waist, he leaned closer and kissed my forehead, after kissing the tip of my nose.

"I'm so glad you're in my life D, you're my sun and you're my Jewel. I'd never trade anything for you.. I love you so much that it hurts, I can't tell you how much I do... Words can't express what I feel for you.."
I didn't know when the tears got to my eyes, I was so happy right now and I never believed I could ever fall in love but I am..
"You're my world..I Love you Zac" I whispered with choked emotions. He wiped my tears with his thumb.
"Who knew this would ever happen? Remember how we used to be at each other's throats?"
"Yeah" I laughed, God knows I hated him back then but not anymore... I was helplessly in love with him and I know he loves me.
I looked up to him with loving eyes as I could see the same in his eyes if not more. I stood on tip toes and planted a kiss on his lips making him smile.
"Have I not taught you anything?" He sighed as he leaned closer while holding me up to himself, he caught my lips in his and kissed me gently while my arms encircled his neck as I kissed him back with my whole heart as I felt his love in his kisses..

      Mrs. Richardson's POV
"Grandma do you see that?" Diana's Jr sis asked.
"Of course, I may be old but I'm not blind". I said as I watched my granddaughter make out with her husband. She looked happy and had the glow of newly Weds. I was really happy for them.
"Dr. David, at this rate when do you think I should expect my great grand kids?"
He giggled like a young girl as he watched the couple outside.
"Madam, I'm not God but at this rate probably.... Two months?"
"Then I should start preparations... Coming Liz?"
"Right behind you Grandma" she said as we tip toed into the house as to not disturb the young couple.

THE END. 
Hope you enjoyed this story
Check out our other book titled "REMEMBER JADE"