His lips were moving but I couldn't hear anything... Focus Diana! You're not gonna fall for some delicious looking lips that look like freshly plugged cherries. STOP IT! YOU'RE NOT HELPING MATTERS! I screamed at myself, I looked like a pervert.

"You're going to be punished so that you never try this again" was whispered into my ear in a dangerously low deep voice that made me tingle. I could already feel my heart beating so fast that I thought it will jump out of my chest. I felt hands all over me but one was driving me insane as I felt his hand on my legs. He lifted my right leg and wrapped it around his waist and his hand slowly went up... Through my skirt... To my thighs... Then his fingers started working...

I looked up to ask what the hell he was doing but I was cut short by the tiny lingering kisses he was placing on my bare shoulders up to my collar bone then my neck ..
Just when I was about to complain, he hit a spot and I grabbed the nearest thing close to me... My bedsheets..  I tried to keep my mouth shut but he went for the kill again.. kissing, licking and bitting, kissing again. My brain was generating a tumor and I was having a heart attack, accompanied with difficulty in breathing and a rising temperature. I need a doctor!!
I felt him nibbling on my ear and talking at the same time in that insanely deep sexy voice.
"I'm gonna make you want me" he kissed his way to the other ear, nibbling and tracing kisses down my neck while I bit down my lower lip to fight the moan threatening to come out..

"You're gonna want me so bad" he kissed my jawline and licked my lower lip and then proceeded to licking them from the bottom to the upper lip like one tasting a lollipop... Then gently he teasingly bit them while his fingers worked on my bare thigh causing me to gasp as I threw my head back arching my body closer to him as I felt electric currents pass through me. I really couldn't think straight, the only thing on my mind was those fingers that never stopped working, they were playing with my brain cells. I was still trying to deal with the addictive feeling when I felt a soft sweetness getting slowly into my mouth..
Gosh, No! I screamed inside but my body was screaming 'Yes please!' as they patted to let him in. But he didn't kiss me and won't let me. Each time I tried to he slipped out and started tracing kisses down my neck to my ear.
"You're gonna want me so bad... That you'll loose your mind" he was still talking and it wasn't helping as it added to my sweet torture, that voice did things to me  and truth is I really wanted him so bad... Like RIGHT NOW!
"But you won't have me" he spoke into my mouth in-between suppressed moans and again I tried to kiss him and prove him wrong but he was faster than I was. I tried to push his head closer to me for a kiss but he held that hand down and won't let me move.
The sweet torture process continued on the increase with me held in place before him like a log of wood and him promising to make me want him to the point of insanity but I wasn't going to have him, like a devil whispering in both ears, it was working, the things I wanted to do to him...

I was moaning non-stop with every part of me heating up till I couldn't take it anymore...
"Zac please.."
"Umm.." he said into my mouth after placing a light peck on it.
"I WANT YOU!"  I blurted out shamelessly but I didn't care, my pride was on the floor right now. I didn't miss his evil smirk as he raised my shirt to reveal my tummy and just like that he was planting soft light kisses on it, one after the other snapping my remaining self control. Slowly he raised his face to look me in the eye but his lips never left their post...
"How bad do you want me?"" He asked in between kisses and every where his lips touched heated up causing butterflies in my stomach...
"So bad!! I'm going crazy! Please.. I want you" I was literally pleading.
"You want me?"
"Yes" I barely whispered from the world of pleasure with my eyes closed.
"No" was his blunt answer.

I felt him trying to move away from me and my eyes fluttered open immediately.
"PLEASE... DON'T STOP!" I looked down in embarrassment but I really didn't care... I was desperate!

But he ignored me and stood up with me holding onto him. But he gently removed my hands despite my pleading eyes and said...
"That's your punishment for being too close to another man and talking to me like that about him" he said and got up to leave, just then the alarm went off.
It was 12 midnight!
"It's gonna be a long night baby... And I won't be in here. Sweet dreams" he winked at me and smirked while running his fingers through his hair in satisfaction. He got to the door and turned
"Next time you do this, you'll be on your knees begging, that's a promise." He said and left while I was shaking so bad from want... My hands won't stop shaking, it took every strength in me not to run after him... I definitely won't do it again... I might really end up on my knees...

I rushed into the shower to take a cold bath not minding that it was freezing outside. I really need to calm down as the only thing in my head right now is Zac...

How can a single person drive me nuts!! I always get what I want and right now I've never wanted something so bad in my life! But I couldn't have it..

I stepped into the room and memories of what happened came flashing through my head. I lay on the bed and it got worse! Everything! Every damn thing that happened started replaying in my memory

It was really going to be a long night as I held my pillow close to myself since I had no one to cuddle.