64 : God of Death

Start from the beginning

" Me too "
Viki and Zayn answered.

We all glanced at each other and chuckled, but it got interrupted by loud quarreling.

We were just a few meters away from our college, walking toward a well known restaurant, for some evening snacks.

We walked closer so we could see clearly what was going on.

I saw two people standing ahead of me, one was facing me while the other had his back to me.
I can identify that back anywhere, even in my sleep.

It was Haans.

So I rushed to get closer to them when I heard the other guy shout
" I wasn't at fault here. You shouldn't have parked there. "

" Look man, there's no need to shout. I can hear you. Also it wasn't my fault. You were the one who crashed into my perfectly parked car. "
Haans explained in a civil manner.

" No, you were at fault here. Stop being an asshole. "
The guy cursed

" Hey "
I shouted, making them glance at me, and power walked toward that guy.

" How dare you? How dare you call him that? "
I growled and was going to punch him, when Haans pulled me back and held me in his arms, my back to his chest, trying to calm me down

" Ana. Stop, don't do it "
Hey kept saying while I fought to get out of his arms.

" Who are you? "
The guy asked

" I'm your nightmare, you idiot. You dare to curse him when he's talking civilly to you? "
I snapped

All the while I tried punching him and Haans was busy holding me tightly in his arms, and lightly chuckling.

" He is an asshole. He parked the car where I usually park. "
He said

" Yeah, and that must have been really traumatizing for you right? Couldn't you see a big ass black car in broad daylight? "
I huffed

" Ana, baby it's okay. Calm down. "
Haans tried convincing me.

" No, I won't. How dare he talk to you like that when you are talking to him in a respectful manner? "
I said while looking over my right shoulder, into his eyes.

" My Ana. Not everyone behaves the same. We can talk it out, right? "
Haans said

I huffed defeatedly, making him smile looking into my eyes.

" Keep your bitch in control. "
We heard the man growl.

We were still looking into each other's eyes so I saw the change in Haans's gaze. It was like something snapped.

Shit.

Before I could even react, Haans was beside that guy and gave him a single punch, straight on his jaw.
The punch was so freaking strong that the guy fell down like a domino.

" What did you call her? "
Haans literally growled out.

The guy was holding his jaw and looking at Haans like he's god of death or something.

We both can't hear anything against each other, that's a well-known fact. But so are the consequences.

I'll beat the shit out of the person who cursed Haans.

But Haans...
He will rip your soul out if you say something against me.

Before Haans can step forward I took his face in my palms
" Haans don't "

Me hitting someone can make them bruise and be in pain for days, but Haans hitting someone means definitely it'll result in enormous damage.

He never fights, never, cause he hates it. He'll try to handle the situation in a civil manner.