Chapter 13: Friday Event

Začať od začiatku

Okie dokie, you're so pretty and genius Alexandra!

I smiled at myself in front of the mirror pagkalabas ko ng cubicle while I was having victory thoughts in my mind praising myself only to realize that someone is watching me...

O.M.G.

WHAT THE...

"MISS LEVIN?!"

I blinked my eyes for a couple of times and kinurot kurot ko pa yung sarili ko if nanaginip ba ako or naghahallucinate lang. Malay ko ba if tulog pala ako sa cubicle kanina tas kaluluwa ko lang tong nananaginip at kung saan saan napapadpad pa, diba?

"It's been a long time, how are you?"

She crossed both of her arms and stared at me while smiling from head to toe that made my stomach curled up, holy shit.

"I- I'm.." I gulped. Oh my god, I can't believe she's here. What is she doing here?

"I'm here for the event if that's what you're asking."

"Ohh ha ha. Wait..I didn't ask--"

"I know. I've been telling you I can read your mind, Alexa." She chuckles while she started fixing her purse.

"Miss Levin?"

"Hmm?"

"You're pretty." Wala sa sariling sambit ko habang nakatitig sa kanya na hawak hawak na ang purse.

She laughed.

"Let's go?"

"Huh?" tulalang tanong ko dahil di pa ako makaget over sa nangyare.

Oh my gosh! She's tall and she's so hot in her outfit. She's wearing a gray pants with a white chiffon long sleeves paired with black stilleto, a pair of pearl earrings, a minimalist kind of necklace that attractively decorates her collarbone and her hair beautifully drops in her shoulders.

She said a lot of words pero wala akong maayus na narinig man lang.

I. Can't. Focus.

"Come on. We're already late." Sambit neto while she's holding the door knob waiting for me to go outside.

Wala sa sariling sinunod ko ang utos neto at tulalang nakabuntot lang sa kanya.

We arrived at the gym pero yung utak ko kung saan saan na napapadpad dahil sa nangyare. I mean how the hell did this happened? She's my virtual summer class professor and never did I expect that I would see her in person!

"Where are you going?"

"Hmm?" takang sambit ko habang nakatayu sa likuran neto. I lean forward closer to her dahil meju di ko marinig eto. May kalakasan kase ang sound ng nagsasalita sa harapan na nagsspeech at meju maingay ang mga studyante sa bandang likuran.

"Sit here." Utos neto while pointing at the VIP chair next to her.

"But it's fo--"

"Ssshh just sit." Hinila pa ako neto na umupo sa tabi neto habang nakangiti at ako naman ay alinlangan man ay wala nang magawa kundi umupo na lamang. Naramdaman ko din na may katabi pala ako sa kabila when I heard a hissed sound that seems annoyed. I was mentally shocked at first when I realize it was Miss Diaz who was sitting in my right side not that far because there's a vacant chair between us. I stared at her for a second and immediately turned my gaze to Miss Levin in my left side who's busy taking a photo of the stage with decorations and with a speaker in the podium stand. She smiled when our eyes met. She suddenly flip the camera of her phone and starts taking photos of us with the front cam. Few more clicks and she leans closer. I smiled and did an awkward pose.