~EPISODE ONE-PART ONE~

Start from the beginning

"We were bouncing on balls before you walked in." Grace says, a second later she bursts out laughing. "On exercise balls, before you get any ideas." She quickly says. "Billy man, you need to keep an eye on your gyal." Holly laughs, looking at the camera.

"I don't stop talk talking. I waffle about so much shit on my TikTok, but I don't have TikTok with me. Fuck, my brother is in charge of my accounts. Harry, if you post anything remotely embarrassing, I'll come home and sell all your FIFA cards, don't think I won't." She points to the camera.

"Charli, I beg you keep an eye on what he's posting. Your his girlfriend, he's under your command remember. Tell him, he needs to watch it." The brunette glares, smiling a bit.

"Have you two seen our pictures yet?" Grace asks the two housemates. "I've just got in the bloody house, give me a second woman." Holly laughs, looking around. "Well, they're through there if you wanna see them." Grace points towards the gym. "Cool, I need a piss I'll be back" she smiles, walking away.

"How old are you?" Holly hears Grace asks Max, as she walks through the kitchen. "Yeah, I'm nineteen." Max replies. "Fuck off." Holly says, the same time as Grace, as she walks into the room "Are you?" The Keeling girl asks, flabbergasted. "Yeah." Max nods.

"Are you actually?" Holly asks, not believing him. "Yeah, you two tryna move to man now are ya?" He asks. "No." Holly shakes her head, as Grace laughs. "I hear footsteps." Holly announces. "Lets see?" Max and the girls stand up, walking towards the kitchen.

"Hi guys, hi." Rachel squeals, making Holly rolls her eyes, forcing a smile onto her face. "Hi nice to meet you." Max says, as he brings the girl into a hug. "I'm Rachel." She says. "Hi, I'm Max." The boy tells her. "It's nice to meet you." Rachel pulls away from the boy.

"Hey girl. Hey" Grace and Rachel say, as the bring each other into a hug. "Oh my god, you came with the energy." Grace pulls back from there hug. "I was like." Rachel starts speaking, but stops when she realised Grace was speaking. "I needed that." Grace smiles.

"It's nice to meet you." Holly smiles, bringing Rachel into a hug. "Same girl, your so much taller in person." Rachel looks up. "I'm not that tall, Grace is taller." Holly points to the other girl in the room.

"Has anything or anyone annoyed you in the house yet?"

"Yes, earlier Max interrupted me, like one that's just blatantly rude. Two, let me finish my fucking sentence. Third point, if he does it again, I'm gonna have to bang him out." She lists putting up each finger for each point.

"Has there been anyone else that's annoyed you?"

"Rachel kind of did. She walked in saw us and squeals, like what the fuck? I know she's exited, I get it. But, did she really need to scream like a little girl? No she didn't, she's given me a headache" Holly roles her eyes, putting her hands on her head.

"Let's go and show you the bedroom." Holly walks away. "Oh let's, don't wanna be the last one to pick a bed." Grace shrugs, walking after her friend. Max and Rachel, following from behind her.

"Ohhhh." Rachel drags out, when she sees the bedroom. "Yeah this is the bedroom." Grace nods. "Where we have single beds, like we're ten years old." Holly huffs, sitting on her bed.

"They put the worst one of me." Max complains about his picture on the wall. "Yeah, to be fair, yours isn't that bad to be honest. I actually like yours. I know you was fishing for that compliment, but Yano." Rachel says, sitting on the exercise ball. "He really was fishing for it." Grace agrees, making the girls laugh.