This time it closed softly, he sighed in relief as he picked up his took box and opened the door to put them back only to see Eren on the ground.

"Eren?"

"And now it's loose!" Eren finished explaining with a smile as Norie slowly turned to Levi with a glare.

"The door hit him?"

"No, he hit the door"

"Same thing!"

"This means you will get money under your pillow" Mikasa says as Eren jumped.

"Really?!"

"Not if we take it out of course, and that has to be done by tonight. I don't want you falling asleep like that" Norie said as she checks Eren's tooth again.

"I got it" Levi spoke as he cracked his fingers.

"No!" The boy yelled in fear and hid behind Mikasa.

"Levi don't! We remove it in the most simplest way"

"I got an idea" Mikasa spoke up.

-------------------------------

They stood in the backyard as Eren had a string attached to his tooth, Mikasa held a Nerf gun that the string was attached too.

"Ready?" The girl spoke to him.

"Ready" he responded as he held Levi and Norie's hand.

Mikasa pulled the orange pull back of the toy gun and aimed it at the fence. Eren gripped the couples hands and shut his eyes as he flinched when he heard her press the trigger.

He yelled when he felt the string press against the tooth as the foam bullet left the chamber.

"Did it work?" Norie asks.

Eren felt the spot with his tongue and he smiled and says "wow! My tooth already grew back!"

The couple looked at him in confusion making Levi check and his face drops.

"Darling you put the string on the wrong tooth" he says to Mikasa.

"Wait so my tooth is still there?!" Eren said fearfully.

"Baby calm down-Now I'm scared! This was suppose to be quick, I don't want to do this anymore!" He cut Norie off.

"Eren!" Mikasa called out as they saw him run to get inside the house.

"Oi! watch out for the-"

Eren slammed against the glass slide door making him fall back.

"Door" Levi finished his sentence as he and Mikasa shook his head.

"Oh my god!" Norie said and ran over to check on him.

"My love are you okay?" She asks.

Eren whined and held his forehead but then his face changed into one of shock and he spit something out in his hand.