Sixteen

Enjoy!

~

Jimin knew the decision to leave his home behind, even though he promised himself that it won't be for long, wouldn't be easy. However, he wanted this. And Taehyung looked extra happy because of his decision too. They were brothers. Inseparable since childhood. Jimin simply didn't want to let Taehyung go anytime soon.

They took off to Jeongguk's pack three days after the battle. They arrived in the southern wildlands in less than a day. The evening sun gleamed on the horizon as Jimin and others entered the packgrounds, many wolves clapping and cheering the three of them, as well as Jungwon's men who had pledged their loyalty to Jeongguk.

Jimin was nervous, needless to say. Taehyung was too, he knew. However, Taehyung held Jeongguk's hand and Jimin knew that he would be fine. Jimin would have to make up his mind soon and leave. Taehyung would be able to adjust well because this was his mate's home.

As Jimin watched the smiling faces of Jeongguk's people around them, Jimin couldn't help but have his eyes linger on one man. He was smiling the widest at Jeongguk, with an adorable gummy smile. Jeongguk too grinned at him brightly, waving at him and Jimin concluded that they were close friends.

The man- a beta, Jimin was sure, looked at Taehyung too and finally, his eyesswitched to Jimin. Their eyes locked and Jimin suddenly felt the air between them sizzle like electricity.

Jimin's lips parted open in surprise and the beta mirrored his expression.

"Jimin? Everything good?" Jimin was awakened by Taehyung's voice.

"Huh? Y-yeah" Jimin nodded and Taehyung sighed, continuing to walk again.

Jimin gulped and turned his head to look at the beta, whose cat-like eyes still stared at him. Jimin licked his lips as he felt his wolf purr in happiness inside him as if he himself had found his home.

Maybe he really does have a reason to stay here after all.

-

Taehyung didn't expect settling down in Jeongguk's pack to be easy. However, everyone from Jeongguk's pack had been nothing but kind and welcoming to Taehyung. Now a month after Taehyung and Jeongguk's arrival, the alpha had gotten to know everyone in the pack.

Bidding farewell to his pack members hadn't been easy. They had been Taehyung's family. Still were. However with the promise that he would visit soon, he left with Jeongguk.

Jeongguk and Taehyung had their own villa, just like any other mated couple of family of Jeongguk's pack has. Since Jeongguk was the leader, they had moved into his childhood villa, which was bigger than the other villas since he was the leader now. While Jeongguk was busy managing the pack, Taehyung was left to decorate and organize their new home.

Jeongguk had been busy since the day he arrived and Taehyung was quite upset that he barely got to spend time with his mate. Around a week and a half after they arrived, Jeongguk heat occured. This was the longest time Taehyung had spent together with the omega after their arrival today. And Taehyung was glad that Jeongguk was able to take a few days off from his work because of his heat.

Jeongguk's heat had been more than Taehyung had bargained for. It was exhausting; the omega's sex drive was unimaginable. Taehyung didn't know how he had so much stamina. But Taehyung wasn't complaining, of course. He loved it. Even when Taehyung barely had the energy to get up from bed but Jeongguk rode his cock mindlessly trying to get himself off.

Taehyung had lost count of the times he knotted Jeongguk. No matter how exhausting it had been, Taehyung loved how they were able to bond as mates and wolves during that time. He loved taking care of Jeongguk.