More Cooking

This is a oneshot idea from @Yoongisiimp, so thank you!

POV Shadowfax: 

...

"Is it on?"

"I think so?"

"What do you mean I think so?"

"I don't know how to work an electronic, Aiden! I barely even know what a this thing is!" 

"How do you not- ugh never mind, just give it to me."

"Nooo Wifey we need you!!"

"Rudy's the one who doesn't even know what a camera is!"

"I thought this was called a Shadowfax! What is this cAmErA device you are speaking of? Hey! Give it back!" 

"Excuse me? Shadowfax is mine."

"Ughhhhh can we please just start already?"

"Yes! Just as soon as Rudy gives back the camera!"

"For the last time, what is a camera??"

Shadowfax was finally taken hold of by more professional hands, and the vision whirled for a moment before finally coming to a rest on two girls sitting at a counter. 

One was taller and more muscular, with tan skin and dark brown hair with highlights, while the other slouched casually, black hair braided in two thick french braids, and golden skin illuminated by the low hanging light fixtures.

They were gathered in Brynne's kitchen, which was far larger and finer than all of the other Potato's (Potatoes's?). It was snowing outside, but inside the warmly lit kitchen, no one knew any different. They all wore sweaters and aprons, except for Rudy, who was adorned in a bright red sweater with puff balls around the collar and a llama on the front chewing on a string of christmas lights. It was absolutely hideous, from the light up llama eyes, to the llama rear end on the back. But Rudy had insisted

~flashback~

"What is that?!" Rudy screamed, pointing at a shop as they prepared to ascend and then descend the escalators on the second level of the Atlanta mall. 

Aiden sighed. "That is something we like to call an ugly Christmas sweater, Rudy."

"Ugly? Ugly??" Rudy had stars in his eyes. "How could you say such a thing? It's the most beautiful thing in the world."

Aru scooted up next to him. "Second only to Mini," she teased, and Aiden smirked.

Rudy's cheeks reddened and he glanced quickly at Mini to see if she'd noticed, but she was busy sanitizing her hands before the escalator. 

The rest of the Potatoes stepped casually onto the escalator, but Rudy hesitated. 

"Go, Rudy," Aiden said, behind him.

"Th-they're moving so quickly, I can't step on one!" Rudy gasped, staring at the fast-moving steps before him. 

Seven minutes and one panic attack later, Rudy finally jumped off of the escalator.

"That. Was. Terrifying." He wiped sweat off his brow. "Let's go again."

He made to walk towards the next escalator, but Aiden grabbed his collar and hauled him back. "Oh no you don't. The sweater shop was your idea in the first place."

Rudy's face brightened as his eyes fell again on the sweaters in the shop window. "Oh right." He said, and the group walked in. 

It took Rudy nearly thirty minutes to finally decide on a sweater. Christmas lights adorned the inside of the store, and he pointed excitedly at anything and everything he saw, asking what they were. By the time the Potatoes made it out, they were all ready to have one less member.