Chapter 14

(A/N: for those who don't know this is set way before Erwin is Commander of the scouts so nobody gets confused later)

Both me and Levi weaved between buildings. He went through a small window and I went over the top of the house.

I looked down to see Levi drop down to be met by one of the soldiers, they swung their sword at him but missed as Levi moved out of the way.

I continued forward with Levi, we both ducked into a tunnel. Upon leaving, someone dropped down from above onto Levi.

They fell to the floor and began fighting. I was a bit preoccupied watching that I forgot they were after me too.

A sword blade went flying past me, I turned my head to see a solider coming at me. At this point Levi was the least of my worries so I flew low through the alleys.

The solider was right behind me, so I turned the corner sharply and slid across the floor into a small crawl space under the house.

I watched as the soldier flew by, from their point of view I had disappeared when I turned the corner.

I crawled out from the crawl space and flew up to the rooftops looking for Levi, Furlan or Isabel.

I heard shouting below me, so I dropped to my knees and peered over the edge.

"Let me go!" Isabel shouted.

Both her and Furlan had been captured. Levi was currently being handcuffed by a soldier. They were all forced onto their knees on the floor and stripped of their odm gear.

I watched as the solider that was chasing me returned.

"Where's the last one?" A blonde soldier with massive eyebrows asked.

"She gave me the slip." The solider said.

"Ash is a boy!" Isabel yelled.

"I- uh.. my apologies." Said the solider.

"I've got some questions for you. Where did you get these?" The blonde man said referring to the odm gear.

Everyone stayed silent, Isabel seemed to notice me on the roof. I signaled for her to be quiet by putting my finger up in front of my lips.

"You're good at using it too, who taught you?"

I took out my gun from my pocket and aimed it at the blonde man's head. I waited for a second before taking the shot, and missing. The bullet only grazed his cheek, my hand must have been shakey.

"Shit." I thought to myself as I stood up.

One of the soldiers came chasing after me. I jumped from the roof and flew away. I turned around to see them hot on my trail.

I tried to shake him by weaving through the alleys but it wouldn't work. I flew through a window then our again, in the process getting tangled in my wires.