Chapter 9

"Well he seems loyal enough." One of the runners said.

"What exactly will he be doing on the jobs?" Another one asked.

"He has experience with guns so he'll be on the roofs and shoot anyone who tries to follow you or us." Levi said, "that includes civilians and military police."

"And what if he shoots us?"

"Then we kill him."

The runners reluctantly agreed before leaving the house. As soon as the door shut I let go of Levi, sat up and stopped crying.

"Fake tears?" He asked grabbing the side of my face, "that was very convincing."

"You need to be able to trick people to survive right?" I said.

I smiled and leaned into his touch.

"How'd you know I wouldn't pull the trigger?" I asked.

"It wasn't loaded." He said, "for a second I thought I'd have to kill you for trying to shoot."

"I was thinking about it." I sighed, "but then remembered all the nice things you did for me."

"And by nice things you mean fuck the shit out of you?"

"Not quite." I said, "and Furlan is still very much here."

Levi turned his head and surely enough, Furlan was staring at him with a traumatized expression.

"I fucking knew it.." Furlan muttered.

Without saying a word, Levi grabbed me and dragged me up the stairs before saying a quick: "don't come upstairs." to Furlan.

"Wait why shouldn't he come upstairs-?!" I asked as Levi dragged me into our room and shut the door, "what are you gonna do-?"

Without saying a word, he pushed me down onto my knees.

"You know what to do." He said putting his hand on the back of my head and pushing it close to his crotch.

I grabbed his hips and pushed him down onto the floor. I climbed on top of him pinning his hands above his head by the wrists with one hand and choking him lightly with the other.

"Why don't we try something different?" I asked.

"Hm, that's cute." Levi said as he flipped our positions.

He held my wrists above my head with one hand and took off my mask with the other. He pressed his knee into my crotch as he leaned closer to my face.

I squirmed under him as he connected our lips and slipped his tongue into my mouth. I moaned and kissed back.

After a few minutes Levi pulled away before saying, "let's try a new position."

"Oh? What are you thinking?" I asked as we both stood up.

"Strip."

I rolled my eyes and took off my clothes. The whole time Levi didn't take his eyes off me.

"Now what?" I asked once we were both naked.

Without saying anything, Levi pushed me up onto the table before making me lay on my back with my head hanging off the edge of it.

"If you want my dick you have to earn it." Levi said putting the tip of his dick to my lips, "behave and take it then I might stretch you out first."

"Hm, your demanding." I said before he thrusted his dick into my mouth.

It caught me by surprise so I ended up choking on it as the face fucked me. He put his hands on my chest so I grabbed hold of his wrists to steady myself.