"I miss him too

"I miss him too.."

Changbin turned to Hyunjin and ruffled the younger hair.

"Everything will be okay."

Hyunjin just nodded, even though he wasn't convinced by his hyung's words.

"I'll do everything to make sure he'll remember about me, about us," Hyunjin promised, while staring at his picture with Jisung

"FUCK!"

Changbin and Hyunjin were stunned when they found out their leader's cursing.  They immediately ran to the living room, where Chan was looking at his screen phone.

"This can't be happening.."muttered Chan with a frustrated tone.

"Hyung?"Hyunjin scolded the older.

"I can't lose him again.."continued Chan without paying attention to the other two. He is still reading texts from Mrs. Han.

"Chan-hyung?" This time, Changbin tried to get Chan's attention. The elder raised his face.

"Are you okay?"asked Hyunjin with a concerned expression.

"I'm good, but where's the others? We need to go to the hospital."

*****

"Hospital?"Haechan studied at Jeno's face without blinking.

"Yes, the hospital. Have you heard of Jisung? Han Jisung."

"Yes. I texted him but he was not replying. Actually, what happened to him?"

"Some rumors said he lost his memory."

Haechan's eyes widened when he heard Jeno's statement. Although they are not close to Jisung, but Jisung's name is always mentioned by Renjun.So, they learn a lot about the Stray Kids ace, Han Jisung.

"So, I plan to visit him. I found out he wants to see Renjun."

"But.."

"I know. That's why we have to meet him. We have to point out everything to him. Actually, Chan-hyung called me. He asked for help to explain to Jisung."

"Okay, then."

They started getting ready to go to the hospital. Their manager also agreed for them to meet Jisung.

"Where are you going?"Jaemin asked as soon as he left the room. He is still in his pyjamas.

Jeno explained again what had happened.  Jaemin instantly decided to join the others two.

"But you said you want to go to the company?" Haechan asked as soon as they left the house.

"I want to do a vlog at the company but it's okay. I'll do it tomorrow. Today I want to see my bias."

*****

"Bias?"

"Yes, Chan and Changbin are my bias."

"Hey, how about me, your nephew?"Jisung whined. Han So Hee chuckles when Jisung sulking.

"You're my ultimate bias,"answered Han So Hee and kissed her nephew's hair. Jisung grinned. Han So Hee accompanies Jisung while chatting about Stray Kids. The guy still can't believe that he has debuted as an idol.

"Later, when your members come, they will show pictures, videos, and anything related to you with them,"continued Han So Hee. They didn't give the phone to Jisung because they didn't want the boy to call Renjun.

"But I don't remember any of them, except Chan-hyung."

"Like the doctor suggested, you need to stay with them to make it easier for you to remember about Stray Kids."

"But, I don't want to live with strangers!"

*****

❤️,Kay

❤️,
Kay.