Sid- Aww! Sweetheart I'm not sad. I'm not crying in sadness. Yeh happy wala hai meri jaan. Tum mujhse itna pyaar karte ho. Papa loves you the most. I love you my little princess. My Siya.

He cooed her in babyish voice and kissed her forehead softly. Siya smiled widely blinking her eyes telling him silently "I love you too papa."

Sid- I feel like eating you and kissing you now.

As he finished saying Siya started to cry loudly in hunger making him worried and panick. He was not understanding why she is crying even. He forgot he was here to feed her and to introduce her to her mumma.

Sid- Baby what do you want? Papa will get everything for you. Just tell me how you'll stop crying. I beg you please tell me baby... said almost begging her

"Mumma chahiye usko. Mumma dudu."

Listening Shehnaaz voice Sidharth looked at her as if he just saw some angel or God. Who will stop his little princess cry now. Listening Siya's crying tone Shehnaaz woke up in hurry and saw Sidharth was trying to make Siya stop crying asking her what's she wants. He kept Siya on top of her chest carefully. So that she can see their beautiful daughter and feed her too. Going to her mumma and getting her mumma's warmth Siya's cry gets slow a little. Seeing Siya for the first time Shehnaaz started to cry silently. That they made it. Their daughter. Who is so beautiful and gorgeous. She is so them. Their symbol of crazy and immense love. Their Siya is so angelic and beautiful. Who was now looking at her mumma giving a beautiful smile making her cry more feeling overwhelmed.

Sidharth looking at the most important woman's of his life. His two beautiful princesses. His wife Shehnaaz and his daughter Siya. They're so beautiful and precious. He smiled blissfully seeing Shehnaaz caresing Siya's cheeks lovingly and Siya was smiling looking at her mumma.

Sid- Princess, hamara Chotu baby. Kitna cute hai naa? Just like you?

Sana- Umm-hmm! Just like US. She is so US Sidharth.

She corrected him immediately. Sidharth smiled widely. Then his eyes landed on his daughter and remembered she have to eat her mumma's milk now. She is hungry.

Sid- Princess baby ko feed karo. She is hungry. Should I call a nurse to help you with it? Asked in concern

Sana- Nahi! But mujhe behetna hai. Baby ko kaise khilaun soye soye. Kitna chota hai woh.. In concerned voice

He nods and called a nurse for help. Soon a nurse came Sidharth gave Siya in nurse hand and made Shehnaaz sit comfortably resting her back with the bedhead. Shehnaaz took Siya in her hand from the nurse to feed her.

Nurse- Ma'am apko help chahiye baby feed karne ke liye?

Sana- No. Thank you. I'll manage. Maine sikha hai pehle. Aur burps bhi kara dungi don't worry.

Nurse- Yeh toh bohot acchi baat hai. Main chalti hoon. Phir bhi agar help chahiye toh bula lena.. saying this she left as Sana nods.

Sid- My smart princess.

Sana- Ji nahi. My chant and possessive patidev ji.. smriked taunting him

For him and his possessiveness she learned everything online when she was pregnant. Even he learned few basic things like how to burp the baby after feeding her. How to change diaper. Clean she baby if they poop or vomits and other stuff. Even how to make the baby's cry stop. And other stupid things which he found cute.