So, the gym is when it was taken. I know this part. I view the surroundings again and see someone's reflection in the gym mirror. That man bun with bottom part of their hair is shaved....

It leaves only one person....

I see another object in the mirror. When I inspect even further, I can see a VERY distinctive clock tattoo on their hand.

That only one brother of mine has......

I growl out in frustration and this causes Valley to start his nonstop laughter again.

Anyone wants to adopt six brothers and a possible Valley. They are available for adoption. The fee is no charge!

"It isn't funny Valley. I have ass cheeks on my lock and home screens. Cian has my home and lock screen locked with a code. I can't change them back!" I whine.

"His codes are usually easy Sorella." Valley replies back with a chuckle.

"Valley! I can not figure his code out! I can not walk around with butt cheeks on my screen! Help me!?" I whine like a toddler.

"No can do sis. Payback from all the pranks you do on us." Valley laughs out.

He grabs his laptop and heads out the kitchen. He seriously didn't just deny my whining and my puppy dog eyes. Did he?

Valley!

"Valentino! Get that code off my phone!" I yell chasing after my brother.

"Sorry I am busy!" He screams over his shoulder.

"What is all the fussing about?" Dad asks from the living room.

"Valley won't change Cian's code on my phone!" I whine.

"What?" Matty asks.

"Cian changed her screen to his ass cheeks. He put a code to where she can't change it." Valley laughs out again.

He seriously thinks this is funny?!

This is far from hilarious. This is utter bull!

"DADDY!!!" I yell.

The entire room begins to erupt into laughter.

"His payback from all the pranks you pulled on him." Ren says after he calms down.

"But I never done anything like that though!" I grobble out.

"His codes are usually easy. A five-year-old can figure them out Sorella." Matty says with a chuckle.

"But?" I start to whine.

"Figure it out Principessa." Ren says with humor laced in his voice.

"Give me a hint." I plead.

"His favorite date?"

"His favorite person."

"His lifeline?"

"His heartbeat?"

All four have blurted out at once.

"Excuse me?" I ask confused.

"Gems it is seriously simple." Valley softly says.

"Who is his favorite person, who is like his lifeline, like his heartbeat. Without them he is like metaphorically dead?" Matt says with a smile.