Chapter 7; Part 2: Prison

I woke up... head hurts...

What's up with me and waking up with my body hurting...

I look around this... prison cell made of sandstone

The reptilians don't seem to get that inklings and octolings can slip through these 

bars very easily...

Hmmm I guess I could try to strengthen the bond...

"Your actions strengthen the bond the most, after all... actions do speak louder than words." Sakuya spewing her wisdom

"Oh... and what kind of actions are those supposed to be?" I questioned

"Just do what you think is right and for the greater good and we will strengthen together"

"Alright, do you think these reptilians are evil?"

"Not as a whole, but their leader seems corrupt and has great dark power. Investigate them"

"Ok... I should stop talking out loud when talking to you... it makes me look very weird"

Welp

I turn into my octo form and squirmed through the bars.

These reptilians aren't too bright with their prison... literally no one else is in here

I walk around this quite arid prison. The reptilians are probably outside again like they were 

before.

Their chanting was growing louder as I went closer...

"Sakuya do you know what they are saying?"

"Hmmm do you want the answer, or do you want to learn their language?"

"Just the answer for now, I just want to know their goal"

"The reptilians are sayings *Cough cough* *voice imitating the reptilians* 'Glory to the sun, may its heat be shared to all and let them bathe in the divine light. Those who are not worthy of the divine light will perish and those who are will thrive in paradise. The light has bestowed us the honor of bringing it to everyone so that everyone can bask in the heat and light we were meant too.' and that is what the majority of the reptilians are saying. Can't hear the supposed leader over the chanting, we need to get closer."

"Why did you cough exactly?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You're a spirit... you don't need air or really anything... so why the coughing?"

"Oh, for dramatic effect of course... but is that seriously your biggest concern about what I said..?"

"Whatever... lets just go to the leader and hear him out..."

I make my way to the top of the prison to examine the area

The reptilians fully surround the pyramid the leader is standing on... how do I get close without being noticed...

Maybe call Marina... oh wait... I still don't have a phone

"Sakuya, How much time do we have till they do their thing?"

"Unknown, treat it as if it is today but don't rush it."

"Understood... can you become sharp? Ink wont affect the reptilians."

"Yes, I can do many things, mostly whatever you can think of but keep in mind, the only weapon I can form are swords, other things will only be made out of the power, or magic as you all call 

it."

"Interesting, the leader seems to be very important to the reptilians. They must be a very strong 

leader... we might to get stronger"

"If you want, we could go back to the The Settled Sakura and strengthen the bond because as of now, you have minimal power, possessing near no powers."

"Sure, but I thought you said it strengthens when I do certain things.."

"It does, but you don't know how to manage the powers other than basic appear and disappear"

I guess it's training  time...