Mission? Continued

.........I hear a voice getting louder

"Wake up! C'mon wake up already, you got a mission to do!"

I recognize that voice... that's my trainer.

I got up feeling exhausted as if I ran for hours... everything hurts...

"I just had the worst nightmare... it was terrifying..."

He looked confused again? Why?

"Well at least it was just a nightmare and not real." He got very serious"You gotta get up and do your mission." He said then left

I got up...I'm still in uniform but where are those weird glasses?

Whatever, I'll go without them...

I put the golden toothpick in my hair and left the roomI went to the area where we meet the team for the mission.

There were four other octolings, one with orange eyes with hot pink-ish hair, the others had red hair and the thicker hair.

"Girls, go into inkopolis and take some zapfish so we can power our city as our power supply is running low, the great zapfish be ours for much longer. The inklings are on their war to steal it from us." Some octoling with some leader-like hat told us.

"Um ok... guess I'll follow you all" I told the team.The team started to move towards inkopolis and I just followed them

I started talk to the hot-pink haired octoling

"So um, what's your codename?"

I think she didn't know I was talking to her.

I poked her arm and she seemed startled..

"Oh, u-um it's Viper" she said

"Mine is Gears" I responded

"Heh, so how long have you been serving so far?"

"Hmmm about 8 years... met many friends so that was nice" she answered

"Thats nice, this is my first mission hope it goes well."

"Heh, I do too" she said with a smile

"Oh yeah, one of the other octolings gave me this while I was training. I kinda keep it close to me wherever I go as it just feels... important to me." I show Viper the golden toothpick.

"Woah, shinyy" her eyes glimmered

"Yeah, the octoling that gave it to me said it came from the Cosmos."

"Cosmos? You mean space?"

"What's space?" I asked her