Part 9 (Frisk)

My eyes open and meet Chara's back. She's sleeping peacefully. It's a welcome change from the last time I saw her sleeping. I start drawing patterns on her back with my finger. She stirs and yawns, turning around to face me.

"Hey beautiful" she smiles at me, her eyes still tired. I smile back and kiss her gently. She wraps her arms around me and we cuddle close together. Her body feels absolutely astounding pressed against mine. Already my birthday was going swell. "Happy birthday" Chara whispers suggestively. She rolls on top of me and starts kissing my neck over and over.

"Chara stop you're gonna give me a hicky!" I whine and try to push her off of me. She gets more aggressive in retaliation, giving me a painful kind of pleasurable sensations around my neck. I moan softly for her and she rolls off me.

"That's what I wanted to hear" I feel her hand reaching around my private area. I giggle delightfully and grab her hand.

"Chara! No!" I shout playfully. We giggle together and hold each other tightly. We do nothing but look at each other, minutes continue to fly by. Finally, Chara pushes me away from her gently and she gets out of bed, revealing her to only be in her underwear. That's odd, why did she get changed out of her pyjamas. Did she do something to me during the night? No she wouldn't, she always respects my boundaries, I feel bad for even suggesting the idea to myself. "Chara, what happened to your pjs?" I ask. Her eyes widen, like they normally do when she's surprised.

"I-I uh- I got hot in the night and I didn't want to take the covers off of you, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable by sleeping like this I just- wanted you to sleep well is all" she gives me a fake looking smile, she's obviously lying, but that doesn't explain why she got changed at any point. I see her pyjamas on the floor, they seem absolutely soaked in water. What on earth was going on? She changes into an adorable black skirt with black leggings and a whit button up blouse.

"God I love it when you dress all feminine" I murmur. She scowls at me.

"I can be feminine if I goddamn want" Chara replies.

"Of course you can, and you look marvellous being feminine, but your outfit is incomplete" I get out of bed quickly and start scouring around the room for something to add to her outfit. I pick out a red ascot scarf from Chara's closet. She goes and sits down by the mirror, I tie it around her neck and collar and frown into the mirror. "What are we going to do about your hair?" I ask her. She shrugs.

"It looks fine as is" Chara mutters, but it's too late. I've already started braiding Chara's hair. She sits their sulking as I work my magic and fix up her hair. She looks absolutely gorgeous with her braids and I give her a kiss on the top of her head. She grabs me by my pyjama shirt and pulls me into the seat, getting up before I sit down. She starts to pick through her closet, the sound of coat hangers scratching on the rack fills the room. "What do you think of dresses Frisk?" Chara pulls out a nice blue dress, a similar colour to the sweater that I entered the underground with. The dress seems contemporary but also short, in a good way. I can see why Chara would want me wearing it.

"It's beautiful, I'll wear it" I smile gleefully and take it from her. She watches me getting changed, smirking when I take off my pyjama pants and wolf whistling when I take off my pyjama shirt. I scoff at her. "Chara turn around you whore, stop watching me" I demand. She groans out loud and looks towards the wall. "Listen Chara, I love you dearly, you know that, but I'm gonna ask you once again to just step off. You're a bit too sexual for me at the moment and I'm not ready for it yet. We can have our intimate moments but, I love you for you, not just sexual appeal" I explain. Glancing behind me I notice her posture sinking in embarrassment and sadness.

"Frisk you're right.I know I may seem overly horny, maybe as a result of being alone for so many years, not that that is an excuse. I will do as you say, I swear on my love for you" Chara says apologetically. I slip on the dress and then turn to Chara.