eighty-four | the story

Start from the beginning

right of course that's what she meant

"Yeah, yeah- Does it still hurt?" I ask causing her to hum as I take her hand and examine it. "What did you do babe?"

"I don't know maybe I— Oh god," Lana says before she looks up at me with wide eyes. "Remember when I used my palm to..."

"Jesus don't even finish that sentence," I say closing my eyes, slightly blushing causing her to laugh. "That's awful, baby. Why didn't you tell me it hurt?"

"Because it didn't, well, at the time," she says with a teasing smile before she hovered over my body, our lips inches apart. "I'd do it again just to hear you scream my name like that again."

"You're crazy," I whisper against her lip.

"So crazy for you," Lana breathes before I devour her bottom lip.

After we made love on the couch, we both got dressed and laid on the couch watching tv before I get a text from Alexis.

"Alexis is throwing a Halloween party this weekend," I say causing Lana to look up at me.

"Sounds like fun," Lana says. "Are we going?"

"Yeah, I'm texting the girls now. There's barely time to pick out a costume," I say as I forward them the message and throw my phone to the side. "Think with me."

"I don't know, baby. I could have my stylist come up with a couple for us if you're interested," Lana says.

"Do you wanna get matching costumes or is that to cliché?" I ask causing Lana to let out a little laugh.

"I think it's cute, let's do it," Lana says causing me to give her a small smile. "Jay and Kai should have some competition."

"Oh, well definitely win."

After Lana and I met with her stylist, we decided to dress as F1 drivers, wearing matching racing suits that hugged our curves in all the right place, it's pretty basic but incredibly sexy.

I didn't get the chance to see Lana in her costume because she had to rush to New York for a few nights and was going to meet me at the party at Alexis' place.

I wore my racing suit over my matching underwear set and straightened my hair before putting on my make up, pulling my eyeliner inward, making my gaze sharper.

| ALEXIS' HALLOWEEN PARTY

I grabbed my helmet from the passenger's seat before I walked over to the door and was greeted by Hudson and Alexis.

"Oh, wow. You look badass honey," Alexis says as I take in her embrace.

"Cool costume," I say with a chuckle as I was impressed with the Harley Quinn costume she had on.

"Hey, where's my hug you brat?" I say as I spot Hudson walking toward the kitchen dressed as the Joker.

"The Joker doesn't give out hugs," he says causing me to roll my eyes.

I greeted Jay, Kai, and Mia who were dressed as The Incredibles, before I bumped into Chuck and Jason who were dressed as Thing One and Thing Two, and finally Lila and Brendon were dressed as Jasmine and Aladdin.