a new home

Walking down we were back in the subway walking inside the train Clementine turned to Stray.

"You go and plug in that battery once you're back I'll put in the keys" Stray meowed and ran off we all sat down in the seats Seamus then let out a sigh.

Suddenly there was little sounds and the train's control lights turned on that was pretty fast but Clementine took a seat at the controls Stray ran back into the train.

"Well now that everyone is settled... To the outside we go!" Clementine yelled as she plugs in the key and turns it the train's front lights turned on and the doors closed and the huge gate Infront opened.

"We're actually going to see it...this is really happening" Momo was nearly jumping out of his seat and Doc had a huge smile and then the train started moving Clementine then sat with us.

"We actually did it..." She sighed leaning back fully relaxing soon we stopped at a bright subway it was completely clean the doors then opened and we all walked out there was two big signs and a orange companion sweeping.

"'Enjoy the worlds safest city walled city 99' is there more citys?" I asked causing Doc turned to me.

"It's not unlikely..." Seamus was about to approch the orange companion but Clementine pit a hand on his shoulder.

"That's an incredibly old model it probably won't talk much" Stray meowed walking up the stairs with Momo trailing behind we all quickly catch up once up we see two more older companions one trimming a tree and another painting the same spot over and over.

We climb up another set of stairs as the orange companions pay us no thought then there was a big orange gate with the words 'city sealed' Stray meowed at the companion next to it.

"Greetings, inhabitants of Walled City 99. This door leading to the surface is currently locked due to the confinement procedure please refer to any certified engineer inside the Control Room if you have any requests. Have a nice day"

"Looks like we have to open it ourselves..." Doc mumbled as we walked up another set of stairs Infront of us was a huge glass window me, Seamus and Momo ran to the window and looked down we could see the Slums and Midtown.

"Look I can see my apartment!!" Momo pointed to the big orange sign above his apartment.

"And the prison!" Seamus' screen was pretty much pressed onto the window.

"The dead city..." I couldn't pinpoint were I was found but the dead city looked way more...dead from here.

"C'mon let's get to the control room guys" Doc hurried us over to the obvious door saying 'control room' painted above B-12 flew out to try and open the door.

"The control room is closed by some sort of a security protocol. It says that only humans are authorized to enter. It also says that I'm not considered human hey that's offensive security protocol!" Everyone turned to me.

"Hey I don't know how to open it!"

"You don't you just stand Infront of the control panel as I open it the camera will see you and open" B-12 flew back to the controls as I stand at the panel and soon the door opened.

"Wonderful! Good job human!" Momo patted my head.

"I just literally stood there B-12 did it" B-12 let out a little sound much like laughter.

"Right thank you too B-12!"

We all walked into the control room not a single living thing was in here I don't know what I was expecting...B-12 looks around and paused.