We will turn back

I can feel something soft and warm around me and I could hear soft snores multiple in fact.

I opened my eyes and saw everyone was asleep Zbaltazer's screens turned back into it's normal black screen with blue dots Doc was laying completely flat on the floor and Seamus was leaning on the wall I was in Momo's lap with two blankets Momo was somehow sitting up but still asleep and Stray was sleeping in Zbaltazer's lap.

I chose not to wake anyone up and sat in silence it was pretty peaceful here I could notice Doc was snoring louder than everyone it was kinda funny.

It seems like 15 minutes went by that's my guess but everyone started to wake up Doc leaned up with a groggy look on his screen.

"Morning guys" I laughed Stray had the same look as Doc!

"Morning human" Zbaltazer says he probably wasn't even asleep maybe was meditating Doc mumbled something but we couldn't understand.

"What was that Papa?"

"What?" Doc asked turning to Seamus.

"Nevermind..." Momo laughed at Seamus I can feel Momo's arms around me through the blankets.

"Let's get something to eat I'm starving" Seamus says standing up and stretching if companions can drink of course they'd eat but I didn't think they'd feel hunger.

"Yes let's" Momo stood up pulling me with him he must have realized and let go when I was on my feet.

As everyone started getting ready I folded the blankets and placed them with the other ones and put my bag back on.

"There is a place that sells RAMen just jump over the gap Nikko will be happy to serve you guys" Zbaltazer pointed to the right.

"Okay want us to bring you some Zbaltazer?" I asked I don't think he can move much.

"No thank you human but thank you for the offer" I nodded and followed everyone else and of course Zbaltazer was right there was two companions one behind a bench preparing 'food' with a top hat and one sitting with a bowl of food and wearing a lamp shade on their head.

"Today's special: RAMenJ45, with my secret ingredient" the companion says as we all got onto our seats while everyone picked there food I got out one of my canned foods.

"Uh sorry do you have a can opener?" Nikko looked confused.

"Sorry I don't have any anymore" too bad...I turned to my right and saw a empty can full of screwdrivers.

"May I borrow one of these for a sec?" Nikko nodded and went back to preparing Seamus' food I grabbed one of the screwdrivers and started poking holes in the top enough to easily pull it open.

Looks like today I'll be having peach and pears thankfully I didn't have to microwave this one.

"This "food" is actually horrible but it's the only thing around I'll have to unscrew my front casing if I keep eating this trash. Maybe I should open my own place because it really can't get any worse than this a "GPUdon all you can eat buffet" imagine that! I could eat that stuff FOREVER!" the companion whispered to Momo I really hope the screwdriver I used wasn't theirs.

"So human what are you eating?" Doc asked pointing to my can.

"Oh peach and pears just fruits really but it's better than nothing" Doc thought for a moment while I started gulping down some of the fruits.

"Fruits...there human food that can grown from the ground or trees I remember Clementine talking about them when we get to the surface we should grow a bunch for you" Doc smiled.

"Aww that's really sweet but we will have to find some seeds though" if Clementine already knew how to grew plants that's great.

"Well surely Clem will have some she always loved planting whatever she could" Momo laughed.

"Cookime was right this food is horrible" Seamus mumbles pushing the bowl isn't it rude to say that Infront of the chef?

"Where's Stray?" I just suddenly realized they didn't follow us.

"I think they just went exploring they should be back soon" Momo says finishing his food too Stray is just probably out causing chaos we all sat in silence for a while it was nice.

"Zbaltazer won't come with us won't he?" Seamus asked it was out of nowhere.

"...I don't think so his body seems in bad shape he must have stayed behind because of it" Momo says sadly Doc nodded along.

"So we have to leave him behind too?"

"No once we're outside we will come back for him no doubt about it" Doc reassured the sound of leaving anyone behind was horrible I'm grateful it didn't happen in the sewers.

"Why don't we head further up Zbaltazer said there was a hat like your old one up there" I decided to change the subject.

"Right! Let's go my boy you love wearing that hat it's about time you get a new one" Doc says pulling Seamus off his seat I quickly finnished my food and we all got out of our seats and went back to the ladder near a hanging bucket.

Climbing up we had to go up one more ladder there was two companions here as well one watering flowers and other was sitting on a desk.

"Hello there you guys look familiar...oh! You were in a picture with aunt Clementine! Except you?" The companion said putting down the watering can and tilted her head at me.

"Yes we're the outsiders this human is a new addition to our group" Doc says happily patting my shoulder.

"Uh Zbaltazer said you guys have a hat Seamus lost his in the sewers and were wondering if we could have it?" Momo asked.

"Oh yeah we do ask Dav over there it was his but he doesn't like to wear it now" the bot sighed ash they pointed to the bot sitting on the desk we all nodded and walked over.

"Hi you wanted my old hat right?" Seamus nodded and Dav smiled as they jumped off the table and open the top draw of a desk he was next to.

"Here I also have a jacket too" Dav says handing the hat and jacket to Seamus that hat was exactly like his old one just a dark blue color.

"Thank you! Seamus was quick to set the hat on his head Doc laughed patting his son on then head setting the hat in place.

"Here human you can keep the jacket your the only one without one" Seamus handed me the jacket it was a winter jacket with a fluffy outline on the hood put it on the inside was fluffy too!

"It suits you" Momo says with a hardly visible blush on his screen.

"Thanks" suddenly I felt something rub on my leg looking down I saw Stray.

"Oh look who's back you didn't cause any trouble?" Stray only let out a small murp making me believe he infact did.

"Now that we're all settled we should go back to Zbaltazer and get ready to head to midtown" Doc says walking back to the ladder as we all followed.

"Ah heading out? Then I wish you all the best" Zbaltazer smiled.

"And don't worry once we're outside we will come back for you we promise" Momo said giving Zbaltazer a small pat on his hand.

"Thank you I appreciate it but you should hurry now you don't want to keep Clementine waiting" Zbaltazer laughed.

"Right until we meet again old friend" Doc gave Zbaltazer a small nod.

"It was a pleasure to meet you Zbaltazer" I say I was really hoping he could come with us.

"It was a pleasure meeting you too human and little cat" Zbaltazer looks way more hopeful now Stray let out a small meow and rubbed himself on Zbaltazer's back making more hearts pop on his screen.

We all got ready and said our final goodbyes.